When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V7 116613 two tone! Wow!

irolexu

20 minutes ago, preacher62 said:

That is really well done...just as you'd expect from Noob.  I think the new subs are gorgeous, but I just haven't wanted to own one. Still like watches with lugholes.

I'm with you. My love for watches is falling down the Rolex timeline. I dream red subs and 6542s 

50 minutes ago, gbaloney said:

How accurate is the blue dial ? Looks more like the non-sunburst version of this watch

That's a black dial with blue lume.

The blue dial doesn't appear to be sunburst, but I'm not sure the gen does either

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolex-Submariner-C-116613-SS-18k-Blue-Dial-New-Style-/121423310002?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

@irolexu,

The SEL sides are exposed...

Personally I am looking at buying an original bracelet ref 97203 to solve this issue as I am a real big fan of this watch, but the non-wrapped sides would drive me nuts.

Does anybody know how much a bracelet like this would cost? I have heard ranges of US$ 3,500 - 5,500

Also does anyone know about the price of a Gen crystal? I have been quoted US$ 270

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2016 at 11:50 AM, ChrisBlank said:

Personally I am looking at buying an original bracelet ref 97203 to solve this issue as I am a real big fan of this watch, but the non-wrapped sides would drive me nuts.

Does anybody know how much a bracelet like this would cost? I have heard ranges of US$ 3,500 - 5,500

Lol, I doubt you can find a gen bracelet for it, nor will it make sense mate. Find a gen dial prior to buying a gen bracelet lol. You wouldn't want to have 6k in a rep without even having a genuine dial or bezel. 

1 hour ago, bobandshawn said:

Get an aftermarket gold bracelet and put a gen clasp on it...I did that for my Datejust. Around $900 for the jubilee. Much more for an oyster...but still MUCH less than gen.

B

It's very very hard to find a solid end link solid mid link 18k after market bracelet let alone the right clasp.. this would work for a Datejust as they are very common but I don't think this route would apply on a 116613