When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3719 "Slevin" Bracelet

Mardo

Hi All-

I was fortunate enough to purchase a GEN 3719 a few months ago, its on the rubber strap and while I like it the steel bracelet is a must and I'm trying to find one.

Does anyone know if the REP bracelet will fit the GEN case? Anyone have a Aquatimer GST bracelet they don't use and I can buy?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, mule play said:

You are looking for a rare, rare asset.. Good luck!

I recognize this, coveted rep and only rep'd with the steel bracelet, you never know until you ask though. I did read, unconfirmed though, that the rep bracelet is a perfect match for the GEN case. 

Can anyone confirm this? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, gents. Looks like the bracelet in the auction is the correct size and at ~$240 is quite a steal for a GEN IWC bracelet that retails for $1900. I got lucky on this one but my 3719 is now on a bracelet and really transforms the watch. Everyone who says it looks better on a bracelet is a 100% correct. 

On 8/16/2016 at 10:10 PM, Mardo said:

Well, gents. Looks like the bracelet in the auction is the correct size and at ~$240 is quite a steal for a GEN IWC bracelet that retails for $1900. I got lucky on this one but my 3719 is now on a bracelet and really transforms the watch. Everyone who says it looks better on a bracelet is a 100% correct. 

That was a bargain.

Post a picture!

I agree, I had the 3707 and it's very similar but doesn't have the internal bezel and is a couple of mm smaller. The 3719 is perfect size and appearance and I really love it. It can be bought for a reasonable price for an IWC, my only complaint is the movement isn't an in house one but a modified 7750.