When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

" What's on the wrist ? " 08/04/2016

themannier

I love the president bracelet. I hope that baby is on the bracelet. If so, you should probably get it. Actually, you probably need it. :-). Jealous

Lol, thanks but no bracelet. This is my next attempt at a pseudo dress watch to be worn on straps. I have a couple of nice vintage gen straps to wear it on.

This is the one I am going to look at.

b5bed38535f17827fdf545bfa94971e9.jpg

Lol, thanks but no bracelet. This is my next attempt at a pseudo dress watch to be worn on straps. I have a couple of nice vintage gen straps to wear it on.

This is the one I am going to look at.

b5bed38535f17827fdf545bfa94971e9.jpg

Very different. I don't think I've ever seen that dial.

A guy I work with bought a vintage DD recently on the president and it is beautiful. The gold has aged to a deep color that almost has a rose gold look to it without being too pink. Really looks great. Big fan. I would have bought one but everytime I try it on it just seems too small.

2 minutes ago, imajedi said:

A guy I work with bought a vintage DD recently on the president and it is beautiful. The gold has aged to a deep color that almost has a rose gold look to it without being too pink. Really looks great. Big fan. I would have bought one but everytime I try it on it just seems too small.

Yep, white dial wide boy.  I was looking for the gold/champagne more common dial, but this one is different and somewhat rare.  Not sure I can deal with the different colored lume plots but we will see how it looks in person.  I have the same issue with the size.  

@cc33 and @dbane883 --  You guys really need disclaimers before your watch photos.  Some of us can't take that kind of shock.  :shock:

Something along the lines of.... "The following images are intended for mature audiences or Clint Eastwood. People with weak hearts or who are prone to fainting may choose to look elsewhere".

Cc33, that insert wins.  All other inserts are mere pretenders.  I think I'll go drive over mine.  :cc_scooter:

• Like 1

Good call. It is a beautiful watch in great condition but too small for my current tastes. The guy is a friend on TRF and has an amazing collection.

Guess I either go gold or TT Daytona for a dress watch or look at JLC or maybe Glashutte for a 39 ish dress watch.

• Like 1