When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone one a ZF 114600 nodate?

ninjagaiden

4 hours ago, irolexu said:

Do you mean JF? I don't think zf makes a 114060 sub. The JF is a nice watch for sure but the rehaut engraving is pretty bad. 

Sorry yes I meant JF! Have you got one or are you going from pics?

1 hour ago, ninjagaiden said:

Oooh! I love the look of that. Could I ask two things:

-Has it got the glidelock clasp adjuster?

-How much does it weigh?

- Yes it does

- Dunno, it's not a heavy piece and it's comfy. I had the sd4k 116600 before, sold it because of its weigth and it was top heavy...

• Like 1

On August 10, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Phener9 said:

I got the date version and it is top notch 

I have been swimming and no problems, it has the high beat movement so power reserve is not so good so has to be wound periodicaly.

Otherwise great watch

I'm very interested in one of these but a recent post asking whether or not one should choose date vs no date, suggested the date wheel numbers are not accurate and a tell tale sign. What are your thoughts.  I prefer a date but I like accuracy. Thank you. 

11 hours ago, 59vampire said:

I'm very interested in one of these but a recent post asking whether or not one should choose date vs no date, suggested the date wheel numbers are not accurate and a tell tale sign. What are your thoughts.  I prefer a date but I like accuracy. Thank you. 

That was my question. The cartel  versions of 114060 are reworked 116610 cases but with the nodate dial, but that's less of a tell than the datewheel font being off. In the end i ordered the 114060 because i like the look of the watch and was never keen on the cyclops.