When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver JF V8

martijnp

I can't keep track. JF is releasing so many new watches lately. I just noticed they released the AP Diver JF V8

http://www.intime.co/audemars-piguet/2271-royal-oak-offshore-diver-1-1-v8-jf-best-edition-on-rubber-strap-a3120.html

They switched movement on this rep. They used the 2824 before. For this JF V8 they used a Miyota 9015.

The Miyota 9015 is a good solid movement, but it's a high beat. I have never heard of anyone converting it to a slow beat movement. The 2824 gave you that option, should you want to get the beat rate to the same as the genuine AP diver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Miyota 9015 is a good solid movement, but it's a high beat. I have never heard of anyone converting it to a slow beat movement. The 2824 gave you that option, should you want to get the beat rate to the same as the genuine AP diver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are correct A. There is no way to convert the M9015 movement into a low beat. For the serious collector, the A2824 is the way to go in terms of modification potential and long term reliability.

Message crafted while smacking a wayward chicken with a salmon.

• Like 1