When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega dark side of the moon ceramic replica

Maxvis

Hi, I saw in perfect clones a replica omega dark side of the moon with automatic correct replicated 9300 movt,  and CERAMIC case and bezel... Just wondering if it is real ceramic of some kind of dlc/pvd steel treatment (as on other forums nobody says that there are real ceramic clones of the dsotm) ... Watch isn't very cheap at over 400 dollars but if it is real ceramic I'll try.  Your thoughts? 

I have the quartz version because I seem to be jinxed with 7750's. The full caseset is ceramic and it's pretty well done actually - I too checked with Josh before ordering. Compared to 8000GBP for the gen it's pretty decent. Only thing I would say is that it tends to accumulate dust and stuff under the bezel for some reason

• Like 2

He's pretty decent like that. Once I asked him about an older Brietling rep and he warned me off them because the casesets weren't great.

I've also found that if there's a replication that he likes, he'll record a video of it. He doesn't record videos for everything.

Personally I'd rather have the 43.5mm PO Baselworld 2016 model with the grey dial, especially if they make one with a titanium caseset. Here's a picture of the Gen...

Omega-Seamaster-Planet-Ocean-0935.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ninjagaiden said:

He's pretty decent like that. Once I asked him about an older Brietling rep and he warned me off them because the casesets weren't great.

I've also found that if there's a replication that he likes, he'll record a video of it. He doesn't record videos for everything.

Personally I'd rather have the 43.5mm PO Baselworld 2016 model with the grey dial, especially if they make one with a titanium caseset. Here's a picture of the Gen...

This watch is gorgeous :drool:

• Like 1

I know!

In 1976 my father bought an Omega memomatic, like this one. I always thought it looked light years ahead of its time. Now in the 2016 grey dial model, I feel they pay homage to this classic watch.

Memomatic_9.jpg

Last years PloProf also came in the grey dial, but that's a tank of a watch.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On August 23, 2016 at 6:01 PM, ninjagaiden said:

Now that is sweet! I will buy this when repped.

• Like 1

I'm conflicted about the current rep of this watch. The caseset is steel not titanium, which would be a no-no if I were after the bracelet version, but I'd probably get the one with the Nylon strap and I could probably live with the steel caseset.

Then the dial is pretty close but has Zr02 instead of Ti on it.

https://vimeo.com/176922699

With my luck if I placed an order for the current 43.5 model, they'd release one with titanium caseset and the correct dial markings the following week!

Edited by ninjagaiden
  • Like 1

I'm conflicted about the current rep of this watch. The caseset is steel not titanium, which would be a no-no if I were after the bracelet version, but I'd probably get the one with the Nylon strap and I could probably live with the steel caseset.

Then the dial is pretty close but has Zr02 instead of Ti on it.

https://vimeo.com/176922699

With my luck if I placed an order for the current 43.5 model, they'd release one with titanium caseset and the correct dial markings the following week!

Please place your order sir so the rest of us can get the updated one. It's called taking one for the team.
  • Like 2

LOL

I have emailed Joshua to see if he's had one in hand and has some extra QC pics he can send me. His listing pictures are very inconsistent in terms of the orange rubber bezel colour. Let's see what he says. No more Star Wars puns - I promise!

• 2 weeks later...

That's gorgeous! I'm up for that one! Do any TDs have it yet?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey folks, new to the forum.  Had a different account awhile back but never posted anything and have since forgotten my login info.  

I'm new to Omegas, and like most, LOVE the watches, but not rich enough to fork over the coin for the real one.  Any suggestions on places to go to find a great rep?  The links directory is empty and there aren't any trusted dealers shown.  

On 17/02/2017 at 11:21 PM, Mav1371 said:

Hey folks, new to the forum.  Had a different account awhile back but never posted anything and have since forgotten my login info.  

I'm new to Omegas, and like most, LOVE the watches, but not rich enough to fork over the coin for the real one.  Any suggestions on places to go to find a great rep?  The links directory is empty and there aren't any trusted dealers shown.  

Have you looked here?

https://rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-parts-accessories/

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2017 at 0:09 AM, kernow said:

I did not!  Thank you.  

I'm currently looking for a solid rep of an Omega Broad Arrow.  Anyone doing any? 

I found one listed on TrustyTime, but the design is different than what I'm finding online for the gen.  

Send a couple of our TD's a photo of what you're looking for and they should respond if they can get it. If they can't then it's not made (in a worthwhile rep).

• 4 weeks later...

Team,

i've bought a watch from the same source (perfect clones - Joshua)and it was not working, i returned back and piad the shipping cost.

the most surprised thing that i've not received the watch back and even i've not received the refund.

it is a sheat and i advise everyone to not buy from them at all.