When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars Piguet Classic Navy by the Legendary Legend

Greetings to fellow RWG members !

I am new to this community and would like to say "Hi" to everyone.

Started following this forum 2 months back and was amazed by the encyclopedic knowledge this forum can offer, and of course in the course of surfing, I found out about the legendary @Legend.

Started chatting with Bro Legend and was amazed by his knowledge about watches (note that I was a newbie and knew nuts then). Bro Legend was kind enough to share his knowledge and also agreed to help me build an AP which I behold dearly.

Append is an image of the beauty by @Legend to share with all.

P.S. Bro Legend, my sincere apologies for the late post when I said I would post 3 weeks back. Had a couple of very last minute work trips over the past weeks.

AP Navy.png

wow, thanks @Flamengoblaze, and all you guys.

Honestly, this isn't about who did the work, but rather, the possibilities with the reps today! I am glad we could enjoy the hobby at a higher level than years before, and I am happy about the range of mods available for the AP ROO rep now. I am glad you enjoyed the piece A, and I was sure happy to be able to help you!

@cissiboy, looking at that avatar, are you that scoundrel L who has been giving me a hard time?! :lol:

• Like 1