When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake watches are for fake people...

Rolexman

I've spent easily 15 grand on gen watches in my lifetime,but now that I'm getting older I can't see it feasible to buy a 6 or 7 thousand dollar watch when I have 2 kids to feed.My close friends know what watches I have are fake or gen but I still keep it real to people I know and that's all matters to me.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Replica news are not fake news. Thats the good news.

I love watches and among them quite a few replicas. On the other hand, simply wearing a complicated replica Patek Philippe is not easy for me to do...it makes me feel uncomfortable...unfortunately. It just not quite right, unless youre jetmid. Replica OMEGAs or the less complicated replias of just about any brand I wear more comfortably.

• 2 years later...
51 minutes ago, Mattjames84 said:

I've turned to rep watch because I love history of Rolex and how they started and the quality the stand for.. I cant afford a rel one but can certainly make a rep to the quality of Rolex using different parts

Join the club!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Fake watches are for Fake People."

Maybe Yes.  Maybe No.

I sorta doubt it myself...unless the fake watch is on a politician.   :pimp:

Steven Wright:

The other day somebody stole everything in my apartment and replaced it with an exact replica... When my roommate came home I said, "Roommate, someone stole everything in our apartment and replaced it with an exact replica." He looked at me and said,  "Do I know you?"

• Like 2

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading these posts

I have a gold Eddie Lee day date I bought years ago and a SS Datejust from Andrew. Both are beautiful pieces and I wear them during special occasions.

Most of the time they’re under a shirt sleeve. I just enjoy knowing that I’m wearing them and they’re for me and no one else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1