When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there a recommended Rolex rep repairer in the UK?

Ben88

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Ben, I'm fortunate to know Trevor Pilkington one of the best most experienced Rolex guys on the planet!, I've known him for over twenty years and he's serviced my Submariner since I've had it. He worked at The UK's Rolex service centre as a watchmaker since leaving school and before taking early retirement just a few years ago, he was the European Service Manager.  He lectures on Rolex watches and attends some  holological  events where he strips and rebuilds oyster movements for afficionados. What he doesn't know about Rolex watches you could write in felt tip on the back of a postage stamp!

27 minutes ago, Tunni56 said:

Hi Ben, I'm fortunate to know Trevor Pilkington one of the best most experienced Rolex guys on the planet!, I've known him for over twenty years and he's serviced my Submariner since I've had it. He worked at The UK's Rolex service centre as a watchmaker since leaving school and before taking early retirement just a few years ago, he was the European Service Manager.  He lectures on Rolex watches and attends some  holological  events where he strips and rebuilds oyster movements for afficionados. What he doesn't know about Rolex watches you could write in felt tip on the back of a postage stamp!

Over qualified comes to mind, plus I doubt very much Trevor would even touch a rep, I mean he's technical manager at Rolex lol.

We are talking replica counterfeit watches here Tunn.