When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Sub V7

tc670207

On 2017-01-15 at 5:39 AM, RickFlorida said:

Thank you but I missed it.   Appreciate the heads up, as I would have bought it.   Guess I'll find out what TC stands for and who to contact to buy direct.

His blog is down and not coming up again. The best option to read it nowadays, it unfortunately at RWI:

https://www.replica-watch.info/threads/tc-sub-blog.359949/

Email TC

Please read carefully before email me.

I. Shipping & Turnaround Time:

Shipping CONUS is $6.8 via USPS flat rate priority mail. I won't charge you bull**** handling fee or packaging fee. I ship to APO/FPO addresses, but I can't be accountable for customs delay/inspection of the destination countries. For members of military personals in EU, it is best to use my "EU Member Friendly Shipping Program" to save your shipment from customs troubles.

EU Member Friendly Shipping Program, I charge an US$22 flat rate from EU members to safely deliver your TC watches. How does it work? I ship your TC watch from the States to a colleague's place in UK then have her ship it from there. That shipping is with Royal Mail International Signed For. It could easily gets £10 ~ £11 a small packet. Consider my cost of shipping Express Mail (EMS) from US to UK is $54 starting rate, I'd say my US$22 flat rate EU Member Friendly Shipping Program is cheap and reliable. It frees packages from customs seizure for all EU members. That turnaround time is 12 to 14 days from the moment the batch gets shipped out from the US end.

Asia/Oceanic orders will be shipped out to Katherine in China first, after she receives the batch. She will then forward out the packages via EMS to members. The cost is a flat rate of $20. Since these are out of the CONUS/EU region, custom inspection will happen. I cannot guarantee custom free shipments to these places.

Insurance is available upon request for all regions. If you did not request for insurance and a package was lost/damaged/stolen I will not be responsible for it.

For parts orders, I now ship to US members only from the US; to EU members only from UK. To members in the rest of the world, I ship from China. There's no reason to choose US shipping if you live in Canada, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Turnaround time is 12 to 14 days generally speaking for parts orders.

If you decide to refuse any shipment, or neglect the postal notice left at your door or forget to pick up the package, causing the package return, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.

II. PayPal & Other Means of Payment:

PayPal is the preferred method of payment (on small ticket size orders under $300) for members with good transaction history. To me that means you have 3+ feedback score on any of the major rep watch forums.
PayPal fee, I hate that, too, but PayPal fee is mandatory per forums rules now. For domestic members, that means US account holders, PayPal fee is 2.9%.
For EU members and all international members, PayPal fee is 4%.
If you ain't an US account holder but you have an US shipping address, that PayPal fee is still 4%.
Please don't put down anything in PayPal note box. Just leave it blank.
On larger ticket size orders depending on your location payment methods vary. So when you email me, do let me know where you are located.

III. I Am Not a Rep Dealer
I'm not doing this for profit. This is the hobby I picked up after an ugly divorce, and I'm not making money out of passing TC Subs/watches/parts to fellow members so I WON'T take returns.
A clown bought a TC 93250 V2 bracelet from me but he didn't mention it is for the Sub-C 116610LN in the beginning. He found out the bracelet does not fit on his Sub-C he turned back wanted a refund for that. What kind of joke is that? I should suck because you didn't know better? Well, if you're a complete newbie, leave me alone! Go get the Noobmariner I believe you'll be a lot happier than get the TC Sub from me.
TC Subs/watches from my hands are identical. So don't talk to me like I'm a rep dealer in China and asking for QC pictures before shipping - I loathe that!
Don't ask me stupid questions like "how close your TC Sub is to gen?" "what if I don't like your watch can I return it for refund?" "what makes your TC Sub more expensive than other TDs have to offer?" NO, NO, NO! Don't even bother to email me if you have a mind set like that! If you want cheap stuff go to other dealers on the forums don't come to me!
I make TC Subs because I enjoy the peacefulness assembling the parts together. I do not charge my labor and time making TC watches so don't email me asking for a bargain. That is SO CHEAP! And I hate that. It pisses me off when members email me and talk to me like I am one of those dealers in China.
And DON'T be jumpy! I hate people sending me multiple emails a day with just a sentence or two pushing me for a reply. I do not live in front of my computer screen. When you email me for a purchase, state clearly which model (that I can offer) you want, your location, and any question you have. (that have not been covered in my blog or on the forums) And I will do my best to reply you in a timely manner.
If I don't reply right away it usually means I am on the road traveling, really caught up with my day job, or working on a solution for your issue. Regardless, be patient, DON'T PUSH ME! This is my freaking hobby, not something I make money for a living.
I've said it out loud I AM NOT A REP DEALER in the beginning. I AM A CRAZY SON OF A [censored] PURSUING THE PERFECT SUBMARINER! I want a perfect sub so bad it's like I'm cloning my ex to preserve every bit that is best of her at 25. Yup, I'm that crazy in this!
I always tell what part of TC Subs/watches is less than satisfactory. For example, I told every member that the V1 TC bezel insert's pearl shape does not look good but the pearl lume matches with the indices and hands. A gen bezel insert was recommended nonetheless.
I have never claimed TC Sub a 1:1 rep. I said it is the best in quality I have found so far. Senior members identified my findings of TC Sub a WM9 legacy which was and still is priced way over my current rate. Members whom I passed these TC Subs to know its value and none came bargaining for a discount. We share a common goal - PURSUING the PERFECT SUB.
So don't come back to me complaining you found a flaw here and there or they are not 1:1 to gen so you want reimbursement. It's a cheap act and I won't accept that as I have never advertised TC Sub a 1:1 rep.
You are not a customer if you buy a TC Sub/watch from me, you are a FELLOW TC SUBER! You found a part that is flawed? An open discussion is welcomed! Like Coolchu and RSH found TC DWO (date wheel overlay) has grayish white color base paint than gen, I can't reimburse Coolchu and RSH or any other members whom have already bought so many DWO from me! But guess what I did? With help from janeto72 made a poll with members, I took out $3,000, that is in dollars, from my own pocket and have the DWO maker make a new batch of TC DWO, which bear the right marks, the right white color base paint, the right date font, and the right raised high gloss print in amount of 200 pieces, (the DWO maker's MOQ).
There are so many DWO makers in GD, but only a couple have the right equipments and skills to produce such quality parts. So are TC Sub part makers. They are of a very rare breed in China they very seldom make rep parts any more. Check out my "Tour to the dial and hands factory". These good men do business with me only because of their higher rank - my contact told them so. Guess who will get this particular part at unit cost then? That's right! TC Subers! None others including those Chinese rep dealers will be able to access premium parts like these.
IV. Did You Read My Terms Above?
Thank you! My email address is "tc670207@gmail.com". Please DO mention your forum handle or screen name and the forum you participate most frequently in the beginning in the email, the item which you wish to purchase, and your location. For example: "Hi TC, I'm bla bla bla on XXX forum. I want to buy a TC XXX. I am from Califorina....ect"
And lastly, if you're foreign to English. Please at least try to put your words in plain English. I'm from California so basically I have neighbors from around the world. Although I can make very good guesses but putting what you're trying to say in strange vocabularies will just slow down my reply time.

Thank you!

TC

• 3 weeks later...

FYI Guys… the newest TC case isn't compatible with a Gen 3135. He made some mods to the case and one of the cutouts to drop the movement into the case is in the wrong place. One of the movement securing screws sits right on the edge of the slot. It won't allow the movement to be secured.

I'm working on a mod to try and remedy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I would like to purchased the highest version of a rep rolex submariner.

Who can I talk to do make this purchase?

Welcome aboard! Depends on price range but you're in the right place! TC V7 is the highest level for a classic sub.

3 hours ago, 436NR said:

FYI Guys… the newest TC case isn't compatible with a Gen 3135. He made some mods to the case and one of the cutouts to drop the movement into the case is in the wrong place. One of the movement securing screws sits right on the edge of the slot. It won't allow the movement to be secured.

Any pics of the latest pic of the internal cut out/groove?

• 2 months later...

Thank you !

How about the TC V6, is that compatible with a 3135 gen ?

Cheers.

X.

Thank you !

How about the TC V6, is that compatible with a 3135 gen ?

Cheers.

X.

Yes, as per TC, he made some changes to the case for the V7. The V6 takes the movement without any mods.

I was able to secure the movement by using 2 tabs with the top one having a slight bend upwards. It acts as lever holding the movement in place. The tab was still long enough to reach the groove.

8 minutes ago, watchme22 said:

Is TC still selling watches? Is site is not up anymore...

Unfortunately, we have all been left in the dark somewhat, Thomas hasn't posted anything whatsoever about recent rumours, and conspiracy theories about going legit.

34 minutes ago, indywatchguy said:

He's secretly working with JFemoji57.png

From what I hear he's still fulfilling orders from that long waiting list of V7 customers.  However, this thought also crossed my mind...  :g:

44 minutes ago, indywatchguy said:

Anyone know how TC insert compares to JF?

Looks a lot more accurate based on the thickness of the font alone. The TC insert is the best aftermarket insert available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, indywatchguy said:

Anyone know how TC insert compares to JF?

Here is Angus's thread on RWI with lots of photos.  I don't believe anyone has done a proper TC comparison, but it still looks pretty fabulous regardless:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/its-time-to-say-goodbye-to-tc-sub.365756/page-44

• Like 1

Here is Angus's thread on RWI with lots of photos.  I don't believe anyone has done a proper TC comparison, but it still looks pretty fabulous regardless:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/its-time-to-say-goodbye-to-tc-sub.365756/page-44

Yes I already read this. Just wondering if JF color is closer to gen than TC. Angus seems to think no need for gen insert. Experts chime in.

Yes I already read this. Just wondering if JF color is closer to gen than TC. Angus seems to think no need for gen insert. Experts chime in.

As no rep has truly perfected the text color yet alone the gen green insert color I would bet that the new JF insert may be very nice but would still be off when compared to the gen insert. That would as always be a personal decision. I am happy with the noob v7 dssd insert and don't feel like dropping big dollars for the gen, but if it were in the 100-200 range like the 16610 inserts are then yes I would.

Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guys! I have both. I have TC's insert and I have a gen. I can tell this; if not for the scratch I have on the gen, it would be indistinguishable from TC's. Yes, it's that good! If there are those that put them both under a spectrometer or some other fancy machine to lull the difference on a micron scale of color or size; I'd say get a fracking life. Because your sorry human eye cannot tell the freaking difference anyway! Geez!

• Like 3

Guys! I have both. I have TC's insert and I have a gen. I can tell this; if not for the scratch I have on the gen, it would be indistinguishable from TC's. Yes, it's that good! If there are those that put them both under a spectrometer or some other fancy machine to lull the difference on a micron scale of color or size; I'd say get a fracking life. Because your sorry human eye cannot tell the freaking difference anyway! Geez!

Fantastic! Thank you! Now I can save my cash for a ceramic Hulk LV insert!

Can you post a pic?

18 minutes ago, 436NR said:

Guys we go over the top worrying , "P" speaks truth we are so so close.........................

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

TC V7X LV with YUKI 3135 and gen auto wind module. Gen crystal, Gen DW, Gen Hands, Gen crown on WSO gen spec tube which will not fit this case without modification. The TC V7X is great in every way except for the internal design which is totally stupid as it makes it near impossible to install a gen or Yuki movement. There are two cutouts on the inside of the case near 7 and 2 which are where the mounting screws go for the movement, a genuine case has one cutout at 9. It's almost as if someone intentionally made this case so a gen movement would not fit. However a very good watchmaker can make it fit.

Tickleshoes3537c27cbe221d478.jpg

IMG_50437b8036376e595a9d.jpg

• Like 3