When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona 6263 from vintagewatchmaker

hunvaakaren

The dial is good, but not great, but the case & movement look very good. The question, as is always the case with these pre-assembled frankens, is whether the watch you receive will match the seller's description/pictures. I have never heard of this seller before, but, based on what I have seen & what I have heard from our own Ziggy, most of these frankens require a full overhaul upon receipt by the buyer. In some cases, the 'assembly' is so filthy & the work so dodgy that parts often need to be replaced to make the thing even function correctly. Maybe this seller is 100% honest & professional (that would be a 1st in my experience), but, as always when spending >$1,000 on a non-gen (from a non-gen seller), buyer beware.

If you do purchase the watch, please post some good, clear pics here when you receive it. I would love to see it.

• Like 1

It's phongs website. Absolutely crazy money for a rep. Was going to by a 5513 case from him, however a member posted an image of his case he received and it was horrendous. IMO the money he charges, these cases should be finished to exact gen specs or very close. But they are not. 

19 minutes ago, bipbip said:

Phong son site
I have bought one 6263 from him and This Is perfect

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Plus 1 It's Phong's son and members have bought from him. Seems a similar experience to Phong, some say better, some worse. Seems to be the same product.

Phong son site
I have bought one 6263 from him and This Is perfect

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks for all the answers guys. The pictures of this 6263 are really nice. I'm considering buying one but I will do some research first.
@bipbip did you buy a complete? The same that I linked?

Thanks.