When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 1675 case on fleabay

Propofol

"The one from Propofol's link is selling fake cases."

Thanks, I did not know that. 

It may be just me but I would rather have a first class replica case than a welded up/ground down/buffed out case for a watch I was going to wear and not resell.  Seems (to me) if potential buyers knew the truth about welded cases on 'genuine' vintage rolex watches they would not be inclined to buy the watch.  The way I see it, welded cases are like a car that has been put together from a total wreck.

22 hours ago, dbane883 said:

The Italian guy's cases are Fake/rep. I forget his name. Starts with an "M" I think, but he's like the Phong of Italy. In fact, I think he takes phong cases and then reworks them.

The Italian seller is Marcello Comezzi, who is based in Italy.  All of his cases that I have seen on eBay have been great looking. Too bad he tries to pass them off as genuine on there, especially since he readily offers to make you whatever vintage case you want if you email him.  His site is http://marcellocomezzi.com