When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC's blog is gone

gasebah

2 minutes ago, dbane883 said:

he could be in jail...  it is a possibility.

Don't just leave that hanging there. Copyright, fraud or none watch related? I don't know the guy, but in the years I have been in this hobby I've read so much from him and about him that I kind of feel like I know him.

He is such an institution that it is though to make oneself aware that he is in an illegal business and a criminal in the eyes of a lot of people. Don't want to throw oil in the fire but he must be quite a thorn in the side of Rolex. Not so much because of volume but because of quality.

Just thinking out loud....

7 hours ago, irolexu said:

Perhaps he is moving on to a more professional website. I think people are quick to jump to a negative idea of what's happening. He is a smart guy I'm sure he realizes he needs a little bit more to his site than just being a blog. 

This is my thinking too, perhaps opening a owned domain.

6 minutes ago, 436NR said:

Heard anything back from him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not heard from him yet.

On 9/16/2016 at 0:32 AM, irolexu said:

Perhaps he is moving on to a more professional website. I think people are quick to jump to a negative idea of what's happening. He is a smart guy I'm sure he realizes he needs a little bit more to his site than just being a blog. 

you think he'd set up his new site before shutting down his old one tho...

can someone PM me his contact info :) I need one of his V7 sets minus the guts lol  I got shafted on a "TC" sub I bought from someone last year and its not a TC the crown doesn't sit right with a gen movement in it. im itching to get this assembled.

cheers and thanks !

• 1 month later...