When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

JF Daytona

Montecarlo801

Your question is unclear mate... Same thing as what? A ZF dayto is a ZF dayto. Or do you mean are JF and ZF versions the same? I must say it's unclear to me too. I played with a ZF made 23J and I believe it is a great base to get right a 2003 116520. You need to mod the case and the movement. Crown height differs, but overall quality is excellent.

Your question is unclear mate... Same thing as what? A ZF dayto is a ZF dayto. Or do you mean are JF and ZF versions the same? I must say it's unclear to me too. I played with a ZF made 23J and I believe it is a great base to get right a 2003 116520. You need to mod the case and the movement. Crown height differs, but overall quality is excellent.

I was referring to the model and build quality. I am impressed with what I have seen on the JF with the gen like case depth and the dial is surprisingly good too. I know there are multiple factories but I didn't know if these are essentially the same.