When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which would you choose?

Uberscreamer

Alright guys, so I have a quick question for our experts here on selecting a watch I am taking in on a trade.

I have gotten an itch for a white dialed Pam, and am trading away my Swiss 2824 JLC NSD for one of the following, unmodified watches: Noob 251 or Z factory 499 1950s case. Now, I like the look of both, and the difference in case dimensions isn't a big deal to me. However, based on availability, movement, etc., which of these 2 would you guys go with? I don't prefer one over the other, and am curious to see which one we think is the better value? Also, should I be asking for cash my way for the trade with either of these?

40ed3328eccfb4da51ff037e1ecc06f5.jpg

Last note here, I know that each of these utilize the quick release lug system. Has anyone here had any luck with fitting a new style bracelet from a Noob 299 on either of these?

Thanks for your input!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input, guys. I appreciate them, as honestly the 003 is probably my favorite white Pam model. However, the 2 listed are what he has available, so maybe I should reword the title to show 'which should I choose'?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk