When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New arrival - Breitling Avenger blackbird from watchfinder

tframo

Guest dinosaur1
To be honest do not know if it can be fixed and cost, maybe one of our modders knows ? But TI so they usually do not work w/ that, I know we do Rolies in steel...................

Might not be something I could sell then. Wow this isn't good. This is a very popular watch that many are buying right now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure Breitling has this sorted I love TI have had a bunch of them even under 2 hundred dollar gens no problems for years. Let's see Tissot, Oris, Citizen, Seiko never an issue.

Let's not paint the whole run of these watches with a bad brush you could have just gotten a bad one on the other hand could be a flaw in the build that applies to all, there is very little QC at rep factories..................

• 1 month later...

It sounds nice! My missus is one of my QC people and she says it looks great and disappears at angle as you'd expect. Think I might go for one, just want to wait a bit to see if they fix the crown issue, if they do that it's a keeper for sure!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is the V2 from gf right? This is a awesome looking rep. I ordered the blue version from trusty as well. A lot of improvements if you compare it to the v1. The ar coating seems decent and the bezel looks good. Just go for it!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

This one right? http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=17057

This is the V2 from gf right? This is a awesome looking rep. I ordered the blue version from trusty as well. A lot of improvements if you compare it to the v1. The ar coating seems decent and the bezel looks good. Just go for it!

This one right? http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=17057

very nice!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

I think that's what makes it so comfy G, and it's pretty damn accurate too!

I just wish they would rep the new pilot III bracelet! Been waiting for it for a while now! Got the new seawolf II and really want it on bracelet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...