When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scammer: REPPIN

Sbybbuser

Looks like the OP posted some personal data of the member REPPIN. I see that it was removed from the admin team however when looking from tapatalk the posted picture still appears. See (you can remove it again, just wanted to post a proof that somehow it is still visible)..

(edited by nanuq)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks dadog, and BTW, it's great to see you again!

I'll see if the Boss has any idea how that picture can be visible on Tapacrap and not here on the interwebs.  :g:

Just going to point out that I got into with this "reppin" guy over a disputed price - offered versus posted, prior to this, and instead of anyone taking notice at his flagrant behavior, anti-social attitude, and seemingly "variable pricing" I got a smack-down, warning points and nobody listened to me. It's what largely turned me off from this community, and my support. This is the first time I've logged in, in months, perhaps nearly a year.

Sorry to hear this happened. Wish you well.

52 minutes ago, 508-Fanatic said:

Just going to point out that I got into with this "reppin" guy over a disputed price - offered versus posted, prior to this, and instead of anyone taking notice at his flagrant behavior, anti-social attitude, and seemingly "variable pricing" I got a smack-down, warning points and nobody listened to me. It's what largely turned me off from this community, and my support. This is the first time I've logged in, in months, perhaps nearly a year.

Welcome back 508! Was wondering what happened to you. Hopefully you'll rejoin us here.

On 15/02/2017 at 2:57 AM, 508-Fanatic said:

Sometimes people get it wrong - including the staff here - we're only human (most of us anyway) after all.

Sorry to hear you were on the wrong end of it. I think you'll find that he had many people fooled. 

Comeback and spend sometime, rejoin our little comunity. You've got knowledge to add here. 

• Like 1

I think the less said about the software tools available the better. Also a leopard does not change it's spots, so if a guy has been banned for being abusive, any new ID will start to show the same behaviour again. If as in this case it is scamming, well for a start they won't have the community reputation and also again there is a "fingerprint" to what and how people post, so a good chance they will be outed by other members.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bangsters said:

Pretty new member here. Glad to have come upon this post. Sorry soneone got scammed. However how is the ban in place, will it prevent such member from just creating a new account?

Sent from my HTC 10

I've run and owned several message boards using Vision and IPS. There are multiple safeguards you  can use to prevent a member from creating a new account.

As @Sogeha stated, I will leave out the details.

• Like 1