When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Ever You Do Don't Make This Internet Troll Mad !

Accutronitis

He goes most of the time as "bobbee" but here are just a few of Bobbee's other names he's been known to go by JANEY aka SkankHunt42 aka benderbending aka tedward aka Bobbee53 aka coryt aka TruthSeeker aka thumbs aka watch junkie aka hawk53 aka kiddo kipps aka harvey aka (many more), All of those names have been banned many time across many forums and all for trolling, abuse of other members and breaking multiple site rules.

WARNING If you make this guy mad he will launch a all out character assassination campaign against you and with him anything goes and nothing is off limits ! Lies, fake screen grabs, photo shopped pictures and images are just a few things he does AND he will contact mods all most all watch forum and send all the Lies, fake screen grabs, photo shopped pictures and images plus cherry picked quotes that you really did make but out of context such as "There is a meme on the web that says I like to kick puppies" and then he will post that Accutronitis said "I like to kick puppies" and as a mod you should ban him ! 

And he will NEVER give up his character assassination campaign, He has been running one against me for over a year and a half because in his eyes I was to blame for him getting kicked off the myBulova panel and banned for life from the site but the fact is him verbally abusing me over a watch I have proved over and over to be genuine but he calls a "fakery" and that was just the final straw, He had been verbally abusing members for a long time and it had just gotten worse and worse over time to the point the owners of myBulova were left with no other choice but to cut him lose.

Back then he told me in a PM that "It's all over for you because you poked the bear !" to which I replied "whatever" and then shorty after that exchange all the lies and BS about me start popping up in forums everywhere and it took a HUGE amount of time and effort to try and find all of it and expose all of it for what it truly is lies and made up BS but he will always have a slight edge over me due to the fact it is human nature that all the bad stuff is much easier to believe than the truth no matter how well presented the truth is or how great your evidence !        

Edited by Accutronitis

It's hard to imagine the mentality that would spend so much time and effort on this. I couldn't be bothered to,put that much effort into an online campaign if I had genuinely been wronged. Life is too short and I have family and friends to spend my time with.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SSTEEL said:

Sounds familiar to my situation, related I wonder? :p 

Yeah I can't believe that it's still going on Micky. Anyway, you're appreciated here :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Accutronitis said:

No he's not here, Yet, but never say never, He's currently over at TZ-UK trying to gather support for his campaign....

What's his username on there?  I will keep an eye on his antics as I'm on there too.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:18 PM, SSTEEL said:

What's his username on there?  I will keep an eye on his antics as I'm on there too.

bobbee......

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?383713-Banned-from-WUS

He thinks anyone who is negative to him is really just me using a dif name but 95% of the time he is wrong.....

Edited by Accutronitis
  • Like 1

Guest FakeFinder

Yes, bobbee on TZ-UK, and Watchlords too.

Please ignore Accutronitis, he has been banned from WUS three times for trolling, WTF he has been banned more than twenty times as he constantly keeps trying to rejoin, banned from myBulova, banned from Rolexforums, banned twice from TZ-UK, banned twice from TheWatchForum, banned from WatchStalk, and please try looking on Youtube and search "Accutronitis", you will be unpleasantly surprised.

SSTEEL, please PM me here or over at TZ-UK, I will give you all the proof you need to see that Accutronitis is the troll. You may think I am a troll, but it's not trolling when you are letting folks know the truth about someone as nasty as Accutronitis.

I have been seeing to it that he is known on every site for his trolling and trying to pass off his home-made watches as genuine. He sold that 1962 Astronaut to a watchmaker for $1550, and the buyer took it apart and found it was using a fake dial. I have pictures, I have screen grabs, I have saved whole web pages which cannot be adjusted or touched up.

He started a site called watchtalkuniverse, this site has now been deleted because of all the personal info being posted, the trolling and harassment.

I have the proof, all Accutronitis can do is deny, with zero proof.

You guys really need to ban him, he is absolutely poisonous and you will only end up regretting it if you keep him.

Here are two videos I made that show some screen grabs and all the sites he is banned from. I made these in reply to several he made about me, he gave out personal details and pictures of me but these were deleted, so he made two more. Needless to say I have screen grabs of those deleted videos as proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34uAdKPl8Hc

https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjh87fj2evQAhVMF8AKHbknAGUQtwIILzAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQNP9WJ6Nhh0&usg=AFQjCNH0_xV2Ui0NXabw56-OMUnqwGSpjQ

BTW, I have taken screen grabs of your posts here Berreth, and also saved the whole web page to show the members of other forums, and sending to the moderators too.

P.S.

Don't forget to google "Accutronitis" you will find the truth.

Some screen grabs as a taster of the real Accutronitis. I have dozens more, and as I said the saved web pages as back up.

£berreth proboards rant5.jpg

£berreth proboards rant7.jpg

£berreth proboards rant8jpg.jpg

Edited by FakeFinder

Guest FakeFinder

Yes I am, and your lies will be uncovered. You have nowhere to hide as you only have words, but I have actual proof.

It was a mistake posting this thread, as you will find out.

Not Captain Crandall? Well, look at the two screen grabs below, one from Accutronitis' Youtube video, one as Captain Crandall on vintagewatchforums.

Exactly same time graph machine, exactly same home-made two tone Rolex datejust with no cyclops. Two extra pics show it as it first was with a blue dial, then with a new dial.

Coincidence? I think not.

£berreth-accutronitis with rolex on timegraph.jpg

£berreth-CC with rolex on timegraph.jpg

!berreth dad's rolex.jpg

!berreth dads watches.jpg

Edited by FakeFinder

I have to hand it to you bobbee you are committed, If this was just a simple case of someone making a fake watch why would you be so committed if it wasn't just a personal thing with you ?

We both know this is nothing but your attempt at a smear campaign because you are just mad at me and what your doing has nothing to do with any watches, Your lies about any watch is just a means to an end.....   

8 minutes ago, FakeFinder said:

Yes I am, and your lies will be uncovered. You have nowhere to hide as you only have words, but I have actual proof.

It was a mistake posting this thread, as you will find out.

Not Captain Crandall? Well, look at the two screen grabs below, one from Accutronitis' Youtube video, one as Captain Crandall on vintagewatchforums.

Exactly same time graph machine, exactly same home-made two tone Rolex datejust with no cyclops.

Coincidence? I think not.

£berreth-accutronitis with rolex on timegraph.jpg

£berreth-CC with rolex on timegraph.jpg

I've already explained and shown all your little ploys, half truths, and cherry picking of quote that either I or someone else has made are nothing but nonsense and i'll just leave it to the mods to decide what to do about your nonsense trolling BUT remember YOU are the one following me around so that makes YOU the troll bobbee......

I'll leave you with one final thought, if your attacks on me aren't just a personal vendetta with you then why aren't you morally out raged at what this very site represents ?

Guest FakeFinder

"I have to hand it to you bobbee you are committed, If this was just a simple case of someone making a fake watch why would you be so committed if it wasn't just a personal thing with you ?

We both know this is nothing but your attempt at a smear campaign because you are just mad at me and what your doing has nothing to do with any watches, Your lies about any watch is just a means to an end....."

Ah, Mr. Reasonable yet again. We see this all the time, but eventually you break down and start with threats and capital letter rants. It's what you do.

I am replying to your own smear campaign, this thread is just another facet of it.

I can post links to the full saved web pages of your now-deleted Watchtalkuniverse/bulovaaccutronforums if you wish, but here are just a couple of screen grabs from those pages. There are many more, some worse.

You were Thor, Accutronitis and Captain Crandall (at least) on that now deleted site. These are just some of the forms of harassment that got your site shut.

!!!!!Adams delight 9 trolling part 4.jpg

!!!!!Adams delight 10 1.jpg

Hummm you say you live in Spain now bobbee ? Spoofing your IP address again I see......  

Right from the very start your already lying about yourself bobbee aka fakefinder ?

Not a great way to start if your not just here to troll me bobbee, why lie about where you live if your not going to deny who you are bobbee ? ? ?  And so far every one of your posts are just personal attacks on me and nothing else and you have the nerve to claim I'm a troll ? !

Edited by Accutronitis

20 minutes ago, FakeFinder said:

"Hummm you say you live in Spain now bobbee ? Spoofing your IP address again I see......  "

Needs must.

Really ? ? ? everything i'll listed is accurate and truthful AND I'm using the only member name I've ever used "Accutronitis" and I don't try to hide who I really am Mr "fakefinder" who lives in Spain (bobbee who lives in the UK) !  

20 minutes ago, FakeFinder said:

"Hummm you say you live in Spain now bobbee ? Spoofing your IP address again I see......  "

Needs must.

So you admit your lying about everything you say and do ? Well it's about time !

So if I am correct next on your agenda is the part where you start blaming me for post other people have make by claiming they are just me even though I've already proven they are not me many time over ? 

Edited by Accutronitis

Guest FakeFinder

" Really ? ? ? everything i'll listed is accurate and truthful AND I'm using the only member name I've ever used "Accutronitis" and I don't try to hide who I really am Mr "fakefinder" who lives in Spain !"

More lies, Accutronitis, Chronographic, Captain Crandall, Yellow Dot, Watch This, PhoenixMars, johnpopo, Rare Accutron Parts, Eddie VH, shall I go on?

Here is your message to me on my site, with my reply. BTW, you are not banned there...

I see you keep editing your posts, something you always do.

!!!!!WTU DELETED  8-12-16  HA-HA!.jpg

something many people do and is done automatically here by merging posts together, Or haven't you been here long enough to notice ? 

8 minutes ago, FakeFinder said:

" Really ? ? ? everything i'll listed is accurate and truthful AND I'm using the only member name I've ever used "Accutronitis" and I don't try to hide who I really am Mr "fakefinder" who lives in Spain !"

More lies, Accutronitis, Chronographic, Captain Crandall, Yellow Dot, Watch This, PhoenixMars, johnpopo, Rare Accutron Parts, Eddie VH, shall I go on?

Here is your message to me on my site, with my reply. BTW, you are not banned there...

I see you keep editing your posts, something you always do.

!!!!!WTU DELETED  8-12-16  HA-HA!.jpg

That wasn't me, That was my good friend Captain Crandall who lives less than two miles from me, something you already know because you know both of our real names and addresses and yet you feel compelled to lie about that fact and you continue to claim we are both the same person because that lie fits your narrative !    

Edited by Accutronitis

Guest FakeFinder

Members, do not trust this lying snake.

He pretends to be someone else, but the truth will out.

Look at the way he types, you will see that he has certain "tells" in his style.

Take for instance his use of the exclamation and question marks at the end of a sentence. He leaves a space, something no-one else does.

Example: "Hello there !", instead of "Hello there!".

He does this in every post where he uses the "! & ?". Check out posts by Captrain Crandall, johnpop and Chronographic on WTF and TZ-UK. Check his posts as PhoenixMars on WUS, and of course here. You give yourself away in every thing you do, and don't know it.

!!!!Berreth abuse repeating and giving away who he is.jpg