When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Ever You Do Don't Make This Internet Troll Mad !

Accutronitis

Guest FakeFinder

Now go around and try to edit your posts by removing the spaces on every post you made. There are still those on other forums that show your lies and trickery.

You, my friend, are outed.

7 minutes ago, FakeFinder said:

lying snake

This coming from Mr "fakefinder" who lives in Spain (bobbee who lives in the UK) Some nerve you got there bobbee !

3 minutes ago, FakeFinder said:

Now go around and try to edit your posts by removing the spaces on every post you made. There are still those on other forums that show your lies and trickery.

You, my friend, are outed.

Why would I do something that only people in the UK do ?

You, my troll, are tripping. 

Guest FakeFinder
7 minutes ago, Accutronitis said:

" Hello there !"

That's because most all people know that "there" & "!" is not one word ! I think that is a UK and USA thing.......

Sorry, already checked. It's not a US/UK thing, it's solely an Accutronitis thing.

You are s*rewed.

It was a joke, But seriously it comes from people who learned to type on a typewriter versus a computer keyboard and most of us old timers still do it that way plain and simple and we are not about to change !  

9 minutes ago, FakeFinder said:

Sorry, already checked. It's not a US/UK thing, it's solely an Accutronitis thing.

You are s*rewed.

Really ? I'm "s*rewed ? lol sure bobbee what ever you say.

Say are you ever going to even bother and try to talk about a watch at some point or is you plain to just keep attacking me non-stop ?

Or do you have some more of your sudo proof your so fond of ?

1 hour ago, FakeFinder said:

Yes I am, and your lies will be uncovered. You have nowhere to hide as you only have words, but I have actual proof.

It was a mistake posting this thread, as you will find out.

Not Captain Crandall? Well, look at the two screen grabs below, one from Accutronitis' Youtube video, one as Captain Crandall on vintagewatchforums.

Exactly same time graph machine, exactly same home-made two tone Rolex datejust with no cyclops. Two extra pics show it as it first was with a blue dial, then with a new dial.

Coincidence? I think not.

£berreth-accutronitis with rolex on timegraph.jpg

£berreth-CC with rolex on timegraph.jpg

!berreth dad's rolex.jpg

!berreth dads watches.jpg

Oh you mean proof like this that was given to me by a mod at another website that proves something you already know, That Accutronitis and Captain Crandall are NOT the same person and I know for a fact that other mods have informed you of that fact but again you chose to ignore it and you continue to push your false narrative because you've really have painted yourself into a corner on that one...... 

Mod%20IP%20Proof.jpg

This show that we use the same internet provider BUT we don't have the same IP address !

Guest FakeFinder

That is the site that you started yourself. The now deleted bulovaaccutronforum. I can tell because that bottom grab is of your posting the new watch. I have the saved page and the screen grabs.

Thanks for showing your IP address in public.

Try putting those IP addresses in an app for finding location by IP, and they come up on the same road in Las Vegas.

No problem, happy to help and nothing to hide !  

"and they come up on the same road in Las Vegas"

That is quite common and more than likely for a good reason, An IP search is never going to give you a exact location but instead it will generalize to the closest common street so some crazy person like you can track down someone and murder them in their sleep which is why you have never scared me in the least, well that and you are on another content....     

"I have the saved page and the screen grabs"

You say that but you know without the original there is nothing to prove all your hot air is not all lies made up on photoshop, Which I might add you are very well known to do often ! 

And I also have your standard of proof that proves that most all if not all of your so called "screen grabs" are all faked up on photoshop..... 

Edited by Accutronitis

"is of your posting the new watch"

OMG not that same nonsense again, You know as many people do that I fix Accutron watches for people and of course my good friend is one of those people ? what's your point ? That some people use the pictures of the completed watch work I take and I give those pictures to them to do whatever they please with them, So what ?   

bobbee you have a very strange way of trying to make connections that do not even exist in the first place not that any of that matter to you because your all about trying to create doubt in people and what they say by using lies, innuendo, baseless claims, fake "screen grabs", altered pictures and images, half truths, quote cherry picking and you use them expertly to full affect, I'll give you that bobbee..... 

3 minutes ago, bill33 said:

F*****g hell some people have far too much time on their hands lol

I warned the mods bobbee would be coming sooner or latter and this is what he always does until he is finally banded.......

@Accutronitis @FakeFinder

Suppose you walk across a park and see two men fighting viciously.

The issue of right and wrong is irrelevant at the point in time. It is human instinct to either stay away, or separate the two. 

Right and wrong can be sorted out thereafter over some coffee quietly, or in severe cases, in the courtroom presided over by a judge.

Likewise, we, members of this peaceful community, have little immediate interest in who is right or wrong here. It is unpleasant to see such a situation, and I am sure that you both are guilty to varying degrees to some form of wrongdoing in the matter. 

How about you both stop accusing each other of being trolls, and try to get along? 

Those with meaningful futures would always lose nothing by letting go of their undesirable pasts and enmities.

Have you guys both have nothing better to do? Sure, people fight occasionally but how about fast forwarding to the "I've gotten over it and moved on" part right about now? I am sure that your contention is not a life threatening one.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

@Accutronitis @FakeFinder

Suppose you walk across a park and see two men fighting viciously.

The issue of right and wrong is irrelevant at the point in time. It is human instinct to either stay away, or separate the two. 

Right and wrong can be sorted out thereafter over some coffee quietly, or in severe cases, in the courtroom presided over by a judge.

Likewise, we, members of this peaceful community, have little immediate interest in who is right or wrong here. It is unpleasant to see such a situation, and I am sure that you both are guilty to varying degrees to some form of wrongdoing in the matter. 

How about you both stop accusing each other of being trolls, and try to get along? 

Those with meaningful futures would always lose nothing by letting go of their undesirable pasts and enmities.

Have you guys both have nothing better to do? Sure, people fight occasionally but how about fast forwarding to the "I've gotten over it and moved on" part right about now? I am sure that your contention is not a life threatening one.

So very well said.