When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Day 1 of my online watchcourse

gasebah

I really like the way Christian Laas from learnwatchingmaking.com does these videos. Bottom line is he does not only explain WHAT to do but mostly HOW to do it and what to watch for. That is the big difference between his course and the stuff I found on youtube. Highly recommended.

On 12/3/2016 at 1:16 PM, gasebah said:

Thx mate. Damned Apple auto correction.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing

I am gonna buy the online course as soon as the EURO gets stronger on the USD. Exchange rate sucks right now

Hopefully it won't take more than 5 years :D

It is not obvious at first glance but the course is actually free if you buy a start kit with the watch tools. With the discount on the tools it is actually very decent. He only sells quality stuff from Bergeon and the likes. Shipping was from Denmark so there is no customs hassle. I also was not quite satisfied with the collection of tools in the standard kit. But Christian was willing and able to put together a tailor-made kit for me. I know I sound like I am advertising but I am in no way connected to Christian. I am just a happy customer that's all.

Edited by gasebah

On 12/8/2016 at 10:10 PM, gasebah said:

It is not obvious at first glance but the course is actually free if you buy a start kit with the watch tools. With the discount on the tools it is actually very decent. He only sells quality stuff from Bergeon and the likes. Shipping was from Denmark so there is no customs hassle. I also was not quite satisfied with the collection of tools in the standard kit. But Christian was willing and able to put together a tailor-made kit for me. I know I sound like I am advertising but I am in no way connected to Christian. I am just a happy customer that's all.

Very good to know. I wasn't aware of that.

I might ask a tailored made kit for me as well.

Thanks!!!