When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from NE UK

Sparky28

Hello all,

Ive just become a member & I must first off apologise for my post in sales,I made the mistake of not reading the rules & just jumped in feet first,I got my knuckles wrapped off the admin & this was rightly so.

Anyway I'm an absolute obsessed with watches,Deep down I'm a panerista but love all makes of watches.

Ive got a few gen watches including An Omega Seamaster pro & a few reps that I'm getting rid of solely so I can buy more,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but if anyone has a Pam 423 that they want to get rid of them PLEASE contact me

Hi sparky and welcome! :)
I'm willing to assist you to list your watch for sale. I see that you've been polite and pleasant and we need more newbies like you. Good knuckles are hard to find these days!

I tread softly along the fine line separating raving insanity and lucid moments of ingenuity. The issue is I've no idea which is which mostly.

• Like 1

I'm a geordie.......I agree with you about them dirty mackems,I instantly like you

Thanks legend,I appreciate the offer of helping me sell.Im just like you guys/galls here,I'm watch daft & cant get enough when it comes to replicas,specially now they are getting better & better on a daily basis.I have a couple of watches that I want to sell just so I can buy more Panerai's.Im sure there are other people on here who have the Pam bug.

This seems like a good forum with good members.I was over the moon when I joined but that was short lived when I realised I'd annoyed people with my mishap in the selling section,I'm clumsy like that & my knuckles are quite robust off past mistakes so I take a rap on the knuckles quite easily?

I'm a geordie.......I agree with you about them dirty mackems,I instantly like you
Thanks legend,I appreciate the offer of helping me sell.Im just like you guys/galls here,I'm watch daft & cant get enough when it comes to replicas,specially now they are getting better & better on a daily basis.I have a couple of watches that I want to sell just so I can buy more Panerai's.Im sure there are other people on here who have the Pam bug.
This seems like a good forum with good members.I was over the moon when I joined but that was short lived when I realised I'd annoyed people with my mishap in the selling section,I'm clumsy like that & my knuckles are quite robust off past mistakes so I take a rap on the knuckles quite easily

Sparky,

New and well-mannered members like you add life and class to the forum, and you can be assured I would help you along with your new sale post; I only had to know you a little better. ;)
Please pardon my seemingly harsh approach sparky. Our forum has been hit with a few scams and dubious deals lately and we crew members are on our toes. I was not singling you out for bully or sport, we don't roll that way sir.
Well I hope you stay and contribute to our community in meaningful ways. I'll help you along if need be and ensure that your knuckles recover well!

I tread softly along the fine line separating raving insanity and lucid moments of ingenuity. The issue is I've no idea which is which mostly.

Ahhh the penny has dropped now to why you responded with your second comment.I didn't realise scammers etc had tried it on within this forum.

i can assure you I've joined to contribute only positively within the forum within subjects that I love & have deep passion towards.

I know my place & my knuckles heal very quickly as I'm married & they get rapped almost daily ?

• Like 1

Thanks Sogeha,I'm getting nothing but warm welcomes & introductions now from fellow members.

i can assure you & any other member reading this post that I have no ulterior motives & all I want to do is participate in this forum with like minded people who have the same love & passion for watches

• Like 1

Thanks Sogeha,I'm getting nothing but warm welcomes & introductions now from fellow members.
i can assure you & any other member reading this post that I have no ulterior motives & all I want to do is participate in this forum with like minded people who have the same love & passion for watches

I am inclined to trust a man named after that famous electric chair mate. Lol

• Like 1