When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thread: Now in 2016 : what the ULTIMATE 202a Parts Combinaison for the ULTIMATE 202a Replica

Rambo73

Hi Fellows

I remember having register in wrist-check in 2009 because of the 5218-202/a (my first dive into horology)
Ive spend months and months and months trying to gather informations (not in my original language) , purchasing individual parts , ending getting a DSN 202a (first batch) , Later a nice 111H (but both with Swiss Eta)...and then getting desperate while experiencing a LOTS of medical drama in my own life and others around me.

from time to time i emerged here but sadly the last 2-3 years was worst than the others (full plate of medical appointment & bills) at a point i have made several depression and was wondering if i could make it throught...

couples of days/weeks ago I told to myself , "Damn , Lets Try Enjoying Life the Best i can before its too late" 
I Remembered Watches Forums and how Cool theses places are to be and I decided to blow the dust out of my wood box filled with 202a parts

Now in 2016 , a lots of water have flowed under the bridges and i wonder whats the PERFECT Combinaison of parts for getting the PERFECTION for building a 202a.

------------------------------------------
I have a very TIGHT budget now and this watch will be the VERY LAST ONE I will build/pay for ! (its Sad , but its Beautiful in the same time)
so i want it to be SPOT ON compared to a GEN and Most importantly compared on my already wasted money on my old 202a/111H wich im totally disgusted when looking at them now. (it break my heart , literally)

You can show me yours 202a , you can upload 3 photos only per member (Case / Crown-CG / Caseback) and must include a list of trusted dealers and the ULTIMATE Parts they can provide for completing one of a HELL 202a. 
and when i mean HELL , I mean SERIOUS PROFESSIONAL Stuff here , THE BEST OF THE BEST , La Creme De La Creme!

I need your help Gentlemen 

Lets the Party Begin

5218-202A (1).jpg

EDIT :  Here the parts I have so far : 

---2x Swiss Eta Movt (wrong decoration)

---2x FGD (or Southy) Pre V Dial (unlumed) & Hands (Cant remember the source...)

---2x Pre V buckle (need PVD Coating) (Cant remember the source...)

---2x kind of Crown (one PVD , two steel) (Cant remember the source...)

---2x kind of Crown/Movt steel rod (Cant remember the correct name in english neither the provenance...)

---2x kind of 5218 tube 24mm (cant remember where i sourced them years ago...)

IMG_1505.JPG