When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do you think I have a problem with alcohol?

tyrantblade

That's good advice Ken.

Tyrant you need something to take your mind off how bad you think your life is. You're living inside your own head and you need to turn your eyes outward.

I'm lucky, I live in the mountains. I go every day, regardless the weather, and I make tracks somewhere. Every day. I pay attention while I'm out there because it's beautiful and because animals want to eat me.

It's nice to enjoy the mountains, and when I get back I realize I wasn't thinking about myself or my troubles at all.

That brings perspective. That helps me remember my troubles are small, in the grand scheme of things.

Ok first up I saw your thread on the ebay/Paypal issue and to me it demonstrates the level of stress you have, I mean you say they agree with you but they need 11 days for the seller to respond, that's less than 2 weeks nothing to get worked up about.

The other point is that gaming is in no way a hobby, in fact depending on the games they can actually add to your stress.

Ken