When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New breed Breits

nikki6

Wandering around the dealer sites, notably intime, it would seem that the factories have finally woke up to how popular the Breits are. New steelfish chrono and non chrono are available and a seriously nice update on the seawolf black and yellow! Wolf's come on leather and rubber at the moment, but I'm sure they could put a bracelet on for you!

Here's hoping they will update some of the tricompax dials with some 7753 goodness!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My concern is that some recent releases such as the seawolf, avenger 2 gmt, Steelfish chrono Superocean 2 etc don't have SS bracelets and it is very frustrating!

One other thing  I don't understand is that when they rep a Breit that has 2 size options in gen, they always seem to rep the bigger case.

The SOH is only available in 46mm. Superocean 2 only in 44mm.

Both of those models exist in 42.  

I thought factories had a lot of customers in CHina, and Asia in general. How many Asian wrists can pull of a 44 let alone a 46 case?

I am glad they have been repping so many Breitling models but I have not seen many get nearly as good as the Super reps like the SO Abyss.

If they keep releasing stuff without steel, with no AR and suken datewheels that will stop me from ordering.  Finally I'll have a valid reason ;)

I'm hoping they are going to start repping the B01, Navi, etc with 7753 movements. So much of the Breitling range is repped to an amazing level, Skyland, SO Abyss, it drives me nuts that they won't use the 7753 on anything other than pams and the odd smaller brands. We can only hope that they will get it sorted!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2016 at 8:21 AM, mauricio612 said:

My concern is that some recent releases such as the seawolf, avenger 2 gmt, Steelfish chrono Superocean 2 etc don't have SS bracelets and it is very frustrating!

One other thing  I don't understand is that when they rep a Breit that has 2 size options in gen, they always seem to rep the bigger case.

The SOH is only available in 46mm. Superocean 2 only in 44mm.

Both of those models exist in 42.  

I thought factories had a lot of customers in CHina, and Asia in general. How many Asian wrists can pull of a 44 let alone a 46 case?

I am glad they have been repping so many Breitling models but I have not seen many get nearly as good as the Super reps like the SO Abyss.

If they keep releasing stuff without steel, with no AR and suken datewheels that will stop me from ordering.  Finally I'll have a valid reason ;)

+1!!!!! To everything you said. Why only the HUGE watches, I can't wear those. At the very least, take the tooling out and make another run of the old SOH, Abyss & Abyss chrono, and SOSF without the new breed time bomb. And while we're at it, tool up those Abyss ProII bracelets, not the junk clasp crap out right now.. Those Abyss bracelets were incredible!!

On 12/23/2016 at 9:03 AM, nikki6 said:

I'm hoping they are going to start repping the B01, Navi, etc with 7753 movements. So much of the Breitling range is repped to an amazing level, Skyland, SO Abyss, it drives me nuts that they won't use the 7753 on anything other than pams and the odd smaller brands. We can only hope that they will get it sorted!

+1!!