When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob factory on instagram

Sparky28

Question

Hi

Does anybody know who the real noob factory are?Im currently following three on there but not sure which is the real factory

They are noobfactory_com noob_factory_watches & noobwatchfactory

I've asked all three for a Pam that I'm after & only one answered back with some great pictures,it was noob_factory_watches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 answers to this question

I very much doubt any of them are real. These are counterfeit goods and those producing them like to keep a very low profile for obvious reasons. Stick to Trusted Dealers, all of whom can get Noob factory watches.

A large proportion of the replica watch dealers on the internet are just scam sites that will take your money and disappear. Especially as someone new to the hobby, stick rigidly to trusted dealers on this site or one of the other forums. If these dealers can't get you a particular watch it is because it does not exist.

I very much doubt any of them are real. These are counterfeit goods and those producing them like to keep a very low profile for obvious reasons. Stick to Trusted Dealers, all of whom can get Noob factory watches.
A large proportion of the replica watch dealers on the internet are just scam sites that will take your money and disappear. Especially as someone new to the hobby, stick rigidly to trusted dealers on this site or one of the other forums. If these dealers can't get you a particular watch it is because it does not exist.

Totally agree,Personally I would only ever deal with the TD's but that guy who replied back has some nice watches.I would imagine he will get a lot of trade on instagram,Feel sorry for the peeps who order specially if they are scams

It's easy to have nice watches on the Internet. I'm doing a New Year special on these $98-00 and free World wide shipping, LMAO!
IMG_5361.JPG

Sounds like a cracking deal,put me down for 3