When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Wristies thread

Legend

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Rocky Mountain Guy said:

I see that you wear this one a bunch. Always catches my eye. I might need to call sead and see if he can track me down one. The jubilee is a nice touch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep Sead sourced this one for me, he put it on his website also after as he knew he might have a few customers for it :) It is not the best build watch in the world and the crown can drive you crazy but I would not part with it. The bracelet is an 18k overlay that I picked up and really nice and comfortable to wear. 

http://supermirror1.com/content/?620.html

• Like 1

On 2/3/2018 at 6:28 PM, aprolexlover said:

Where did you guys get the dial from? Is it gen? I have not seen one before.

Full_Size_Render_5.jpg

Full_Size_Render_4.jpg

The dial comes with the watch, Its a reproduction of a limited piece made for Italian Police Divers Polizia Di Stato , Sead can get them its just a BP Classic, BP make them once in a while and they add this dial and a different case back

On 2/3/2018 at 3:48 PM, dave2889 said:

I’ve been struggling to get hold of Adrian recently. Last spoke to him before Xmas and he’d said he was busy. Not had a reply since then so reckon he’s got a lot on at the moment.

I used to have a BP SD that I had Ado do some work on. I had the same dial too. Gen Crystal, insert, crown and tube. Ado made it into a fantastic piece and he really knows his stuff! Here’s a picture. I ended up moving it along in the end as whilst I loved the dial, I never quite fell in love with the SD. 75d2aacf167b126369fc87cf06529b0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian is busy for the next Month or so then he will probably be available to build more watches, I hope to have him do this Polizia Di Stato for me as soon as he is available.