When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Wristies thread

Legend

3 minutes ago, blackboxes said:

Hmmm I'd say it depends how much it matters to you buddy.. I know for sure that obvious issues will nag me until I change it sooner or later anyway emoji848.pngemoji20.png it's just one of 'those' things...

Im pretty sure if you are equally meticulous like me it will certainly bother you. LOL

Striving to perfection

• Like 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, racingeagle said:

Saw this recently listed, looks great! You happy with it? May get one (Italian Seadweller)

Very Happy it's basically a BP SD Classic with a different dial and case back, I will probably have Adrian do the crystal mod and add a genuine insert, Genuine Crown on WSO tube and Waterproof. If I could find some TC V3 LN hands that would be great to. Also have Jon refinish the case and Bracelet

Very Happy it's basically a BP SD Classic with a different dial and case back, I will probably have Adrian do the crystal mod and add a genuine insert, Genuine Crown on WSO tube and Waterproof. If I could find some TC V3 LN hands that would be great to. Also have Jon refinish the case and Bracelet

I’ve been struggling to get hold of Adrian recently. Last spoke to him before Xmas and he’d said he was busy. Not had a reply since then so reckon he’s got a lot on at the moment.

I used to have a BP SD that I had Ado do some work on. I had the same dial too. Gen Crystal, insert, crown and tube. Ado made it into a fantastic piece and he really knows his stuff! Here’s a picture. I ended up moving it along in the end as whilst I loved the dial, I never quite fell in love with the SD. 75d2aacf167b126369fc87cf06529b0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dave2889 said:

I’ve been struggling to get hold of Adrian recently. Last spoke to him before Xmas and he’d said he was busy. Not had a reply since then so reckon he’s got a lot on at the moment.

I used to have a BP SD that I had Ado do some work on. I had the same dial too. Gen Crystal, insert, crown and tube. Ado made it into a fantastic piece and he really knows his stuff! Here’s a picture. I ended up moving it along in the end as whilst I loved the dial, I never quite fell in love with the SD.

Hopefully I will meet him this weekend :) I will pass on my regards. 

wbihIYQ.jpg

2 hours ago, dave2889 said:

I used to have a BP SD that I had Ado do some work on. I had the same dial too. Gen Crystal, insert, crown and tube. Ado made it into a fantastic piece and he really knows his stuff! Here’s a picture. I ended up moving it along in the end as whilst I loved the dial, I never quite fell in love with the SD. 75d2aacf167b126369fc87cf06529b0d.jpg

Where did you guys get the dial from? Is it gen? I have not seen one before.

Full_Size_Render_5.jpg

Full_Size_Render_4.jpg

fIdUf90.jpg&key=ec5fb72580adcfb3adcacef98a81b8f7cfd1baf6fb40bb7a922ea052332e385bgJzEdhn.jpg&key=7ad12a5278a687b70b66278278d1f66d6b39bf5d38cb31d5014309787fc32a9d

I see that you wear this one a bunch. Always catches my eye. I might need to call sead and see if he can track me down one. The jubilee is a nice touch!

624ea9e8c9a424bdae8ba5345c99d74e.jpg She’s 23 years old and aging beautifully. A put it on and keep it on Rolex. How about that?

• Like 2