Jump to content
RWG
Legend

Rolex Wristies thread

Recommended Posts

f732cce77a9f46af5d5e16a53fd7af5d.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow beautiful


Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks :) here fully assembled
8c4c16f341f5f2f1d5e87bbb4d1d8aa0.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks default_smile.png here fully assembled
8c4c16f341f5f2f1d5e87bbb4d1d8aa0.jpg&key=922182eb62f9376b0b85e7b56012c1c6b815e6434f4a4dfbc68befab68564cdf


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful watch and very clean job, congrats for this beauty


Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@blackboxes you're gonna have to tell us more about that little beauty?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nanuq said:

@blackboxes you're gonna have to tell us more about that little beauty?!

Hehe credit largely goes to @DVNE for building her really! From my memory i believe it's a VN spec dial and case, largely reshaped and chamfered. Hands are sanded to brass, aged. To add to it, I changed the insert to @slay's Kissing 40 and there we have it! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@blackboxes i was trying to remember where that went! I am glad to see that the gen jubilee is still on there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blackboxes said:

Hehe credit largely goes to @DVNE for building her really! From my memory i believe it's a VN spec dial and case, largely reshaped and chamfered. Hands are sanded to brass, aged. To add to it, I changed the insert to @slay's Kissing 40 and there we have it! :) 

You need to post your whole collection some time, it appears that you have countless breathtaking watches :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jimcon11 said:

You need to post your whole collection some time, it appears that you have countless breathtaking watches :king:

Hehe thanks buddy! I'll be sure to find the time to do that some day :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edgematic1 said:

Looks good! Specs?!

Thanks bro. Its a gen from 1994 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...