When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua at perfect clones

Fatwhippet

Question

18 answers to this question

I ordered with him because he is a trusted dealer of the site and am still awaiting to get a watch that works from him from an order placed in October.

To his credit he responds to emails but will usually only respond with that he will look into it without ever getting back to you.

I think the tracking numbers he provides should only be taken with a grain of salt.

From what I have read around the places I am in the minority. He seems to have processes set up and if everything goes according to plan I imagine they work quiet well.

My order however just seems to be a conglomeration of F up's, some of them I put to him but the majority are in the people that he relies upon.

It seems once things are outside the norm for him he has very little ways of dealing with it, or at least that is the way the communication comes across, which may be due to a language barrier rather than that actually being the case.

I hope everything works out with your order :)

Edited by Stretch80

Hey guys, saw this post and thought I'd provide some feedback. I've purchased once from Josh, order placed on 19th Dec, order arrived on 6th Jan. Tracking details worked perfectly, email communication quick. Product was impressive, I'm currently testing the power reserve and we're past 24 hours . He emails QC photos once the watch is sourced. I've just placed a second order from him and look forward to receiving it.

I've recommended him to a friend, so far so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11-1-2017 at 0:09 PM, Pombok said:

Hey guys, saw this post and thought I'd provide some feedback. I've purchased once from Josh, order placed on 19th Dec, order arrived on 6th Jan. Tracking details worked perfectly, email communication quick. Product was impressive, I'm currently testing the power reserve and we're past 24 hours emoji106.png. He emails QC photos once the watch is sourced. I've just placed a second order from him and look forward to receiving it.

I've recommended him to a friend, so far so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quoting you because I just saw your avatar. Change the rapper fan over here! ;)

[mention=77747]Stretch80[/mention]  just to finish up.....received my watch from Joshua,very pleased with it...had a little bit of faffing with the qc but when it was quickly sorted,it shipped to the UK in a day,very impressive!
anyway,my collection is now started,much to my wife's dismay....

Pics or it didn't happen dude! It's the rules! ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just wanted to add a shout for Joshua although may start another thread after my aquaracer arrives.

I've had a few reps over the years but lusted after that sub that everyone does.

Probably total delivery time from day of order to the UK... 12 days. Blew me away.

Thanks again Joshua. Over the moon.

Team,

i've bought a watch from the same source (perfect clones - Joshua)and it was not working, i returned back and piad the shipping cost.

the most surprised thing that i've not received the watch back and even i've not received the refund.

it is a sheat and i advise everyone to not buy from them at all.