When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Bags, Purses, Totes

bbsw@rren

Hello everyone...I've really been enjoying learning about what an unbelievable hobby the rep watch world is and can be!

After weeks of reading, searching, and enjoying this whole thing, I decided I was ready to place my first rep order with Intime, and have 3 on their way: Breitling Chronomat, Panerai PAM364 Luminor Submersible 2500, and IWC IW500422 Antoine De Saint Exupéry. It was not an easy pick...I bounced around from choice to choice, and narrowed it down from 20 to 10, then 10 to 5, and finally 5 to 3. There are 2 more I want badly, now I just have to figure out how to come up with the extra cash .

Throughout this entire process, I have utilized my wife as far as getting her opinions on looks/styles, knowing me and what I like, as well as what I do for a living. She has very exquisite taste as well, and makes very good money, but finds difficulty in justifying $2500 for a Louis Vuitton Overnight Damier Graphite canvas tote, model N41004, and glad she does lol!

I am trying to find out is if anyone is aware of an outlet for her to be able to indulge in her fantasy bags, purses, and totes, without having to break the bank, and get quality replicas, such as I am partaking in with my watch fetish?

A sincere thank you to anyone who can help me get her started in the right direction, as you all have done for me in the rep watch world.

Happy New Year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk