When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 6204 Submariner... Last pictures

rolojack

I'm very aware of the variances by Rolex and watchmakers since 1953. Anything could have been added or changed. The 6204 was not a 'James Bond' watch, though some think that calling it one adds value to it. As is in your link, the 6204 had pencil hands with the longer 13mm minute hand, not the 'Mercedes hand'. And a 'BREVET' 6204 would have had a 6mm '+' crown. Again, beautiful work. 

3 2015.JPG

3 2015 2.JPG

2015 Brevet.JPG

Yes... I know that... Watches get restaured though, and RSCs will always fit a new crown. Again: using main stream parts and keeping the bar below the 1k all included for a complete watch powered by a swiss movement drove the parts list to what it is. Now the new cartel reps offer pencil hands. But they are inaccurate. So.... gen like mercedes hands for a "service" look or fakey pencil hands... Anyways, the only way to reach perfection is to go gen.

Thanks for your kind comments on the case works, I love what you did on your watches !