When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Year, New Big_Dane-Sale!

Big_dane

Hi Everybody and happy new year!

Hope it is OK that I do a little advertisement for my upcoming sales, but if not Mod's please let me know :) 

This is not one of those New Year, new me kind of things :) but rather a recognition of me not being able to give enough wrist time to my 35+ watch collection. My loss is your gain and I will be listing several watches for sale on here as I'd rather some fellow RWG-members get to enjoy the watches rather than they're just sitting in one of my watch boxes. There are some quite serious pieces in between collected over the last few years so you definitely have something to look forward to. (Teaser Picture attached) B)

Unfortunately for our friends in EU/Australia/Asia etc. it will be CONUS only and for now RWG exclusive although I'm also a long time member on RG.

Kind regards, Big_Dane :)

IMG_1245.JPG

• Like 1

So...a few hours later, all watches in this watch box except for 4 pcs. are now up for sale. Take a glance at the sales forums if you have time, there are some rather rare ones among them; franken IWC 3711, franken WM9 16613, super franken mymanmatt 16014, franken Chopard Mille Miglia, franken TC 16610 LV etc. Some of these I never thought I would sell. Trouble is I simply haven't got wrists enough for so many watches so some have to :) 

I'm currently debating whether my super franken Breitling Navitimer and my mymanmatt Daydate both in the picture above should be put up for sale as well and also have 1 or 2 other ones I'm considering putting up which is not in this picture.

Stay tuned. Will check out for tonight,12:58am here on the east coast and tomorrow I'm back in the office.... :huh: