When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie To The RWG World!

kgvertu

Hi chaps. First up wanted to say thanks to all the members for the vast wealth of knowledge on here.

I like to do a lot of research and reading before getting involved in anything and it has been most fruitful on here!

Order a nice sub and lovely black rubber strap for swapping out with from PC who were also an utter pleasure to deal and so quick in communication. Highly recommend.

Look forward to posting more and learning as I go along... Hopefully add more to the collection also.

Will post some pics in a thread once the watch arrives etc and hopefully help some other newcomers.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, glad you already found it useful. We like when people take the time to read before jumping in with questions we have answered many times before, we like when people introduce themselves and we like very much members who contribute and help new members. Sounds like you will fit right in and two reputation points on ten posts is a blistering start.

• Like 1

Thanks, you guys have a really good forum and keeping the knowledge here is always good, I frequent a few froums as most do and always good to keep good members around. I look forward to discovering more!

I have however realised I have made 2 accounts as I use Tapatalk sometimes... who would be the best person to email/message about this as my old email is attached to this one! Doh! May have to start again with the other account!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...