When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Skyland Avenger

Tonep

Question

Hello,

New to the site and love all the info.

I purchased a Rep Breitling Skyland from a dealer (from this site) a lot of the reason why was because it is supposed to be one of the most accurate replicas.

It's a very nice watch with some minor flaws.

The bezel doesn't line up at 12 100%. Is there a way to correct?

Is it true that the "B" on the side of the bezel is stamped on the Gen and not engraved?

One of the "tells" of a Rep is that you can see the stamped Breitling logo on the inside of the clasp. Is there a reason why this is hard to replicate? Any after market replacements that are accurate?

Lastly, the watch adds 5-10 minutes a day. I'm new to this but even cheep watches keep accurate time, why is this an issue with Rep watches? Just curious. Any way to correct? Servicing?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Anthony

20170109_132308.jpg

7 answers to this question

Hi bud, great choice on your first rep! Did you speak to your dealer about the time gains? Depending where you're at, there are some great modders/watchsmiths on here that can service it for you which will make it run like a champ for years! It's well worth the money and your watch will thank you too!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the responses.

I ended up buying a toolkit and opening it up and adjusting it myself. I have it down to about a minute a week with the first try.

Thats the way to go but either way you should consider investing in a service of the movement.