When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stitched up by InTime

keiron12

Bought a Seamaster from Ryan at Intime watches, but the rotor was loose. He requested it be sent back. I followed his instructions, but now, two months later, he claims he has not received the watch because I did not write the phone number on the package. He never told me to do this. I followed his instructions and now he is refusing to issue a refund or send a new watch. I have a receipt showing I posted the package, but he just keeps referring to the fact I didnt put the phone number on the package. Why would I? Its certainly not common practice here in the UK. AVOID

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ryan is a good seller and is trusted across many boards by many people. PM me or one of the other mods here with the details and we'll have a look. 

I have always thought Ryan was a good upstanding guy, but honestly, I agree with Mike. How the hell would he know that you didn't include a phone number on the shipping label ? Unless, you sent him a photo of the shipping label to prove that you sent it back.

Also agree with Mike, this is a really simple fix and anyone with the proper screwdrivers and case opener could have fixed it probably in 10 minutes or less. Most noobs don't read, hence they stumble into problems like this. Anyone could have told the OP that sending a watch back is a real "Last resort" situation.

• Like 1

Never ever send a watch back, I rather pay 100 bucks (a bit more of a major fix than you needed for sure) to sort a watch out. I'd say most of the time sending back results in a bigger lose, these guys are set up to ship (keep in mind clandestinely you are buying illegal goods) not receive back hence many problems occur.

@keiron12 how did you find Ryan's site, was it on here or Google? Did you have decent comms with Ryan prior to shipping and then upon arrival with, what is a very common problem with reps to be fair, the loose rotor?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...