When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16610 LV

altesporsche

I'd be interested in some feedback on this as well. Is it just the usual sa3135 with engraved logo and number on the plate? Which version of the LV dial is this? I believe theyres 4 variants

Cheers DH 

Mark 7, Round 'O', 'R' in 'Oyster' aligned with end of left foot of 'R' in 'Rolex', 'Between 28 & 32 Mins', Pointed 4, Serial number On Inner Rehaut, From M Serial August 2008 To ??????? 

Mark 8, Oval 'O', 'R' in 'Oyster' located under right foot of 'R' in 'Rolex', '3 Ticks', Pointed 4, Serial number On Inner Rehaut, From M08332X Serial 2008 To ??????? 

The flat 4 insert is too early for the engraved rehaut models (i think)

Mark 7, Round 'O', 'R' in 'Oyster' aligned with end of left foot of 'R' in 'Rolex', 'Between 28 & 32 Mins', Pointed 4, Serial number On Inner Rehaut, From M Serial August 2008 To ??????? 

Mark 8, Oval 'O', 'R' in 'Oyster' located under right foot of 'R' in 'Rolex', '3 Ticks', Pointed 4, Serial number On Inner Rehaut, From M08332X Serial 2008 To ??????? 

1 hour ago, denimhead said:

I'd be interested in some feedback on this as well. Is it just the usual sa3135 with engraved logo and number on the plate? Which version of the LV dial is this? I believe theyres 4 variants

The dial is fantasy Mark. 

As for the movement, I don't think that it's an SA but a simple Miyota or ETA clone with 3135 deco. 

They have the 'SA3135' listed in the title of the watch if it's SA. 

Also that movement doesn't look like an SA to me.

On Puretimes site its listed as a new SA3135 for 2017 with better plating etc... and yes as Misiekped said it looks exactly like an SA3135, I'm curious about the dial but as stated its fantasy, but that's an easy fix with it housing the SA3135, I am more curious of the rest of the watch, CG shape and case shape. bezel etc.. 

how about the blue version  ?  it looks nice as well...

Cheers !

5 hours ago, altesporsche said:
10 hours ago, QueTip said:

Also that movement doesn't look like an SA to me.

6 hours ago, misiekped said:

They didn't listed as SA but it look exactly as the SA3135

5 hours ago, altesporsche said:

On Puretimes site its listed as a new SA3135 for 2017 with better plating etc... and yes as Misiekped said it looks exactly like an SA3135,

Oh snap, I gots to hate Apples spelling function.. Never again. I initially said 'Although, that movement does look like an SA to me.' I don't know what's so hard about that.. Maybe Apple just can't get over my scouser accent. :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, QueTip said:

Oh snap, I gots to hate Apples spelling function.. Never again. I initially said 'Although, that movement does look like an SA to me.' I don't know what's so hard about that.. Maybe Apple just can't get over my scouser accent. :D 

hahahah I work with a few scousers here on my rig :)   not a clue what one of em says most of the time lol  jk

• Like 1

Scouse I can cope with. I was once on a conference call with a man from Newcastle (On Tyne) and a man from Cork. We were all speaking English, but the conversation never really progressed past hello.

Anyway about this watch, it would be nice if it was usable as a franken base, so what's the verdict?

• Like 1

Great to hear, hopefully you can give us your opinion in terms od what's possible. Ideally looking for a donor for my 16800 build. 

DH

I think I'm right in saying based on the video that the hand rotation is as per gen? So in theory the movement had to be 3135 based?