When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Built this today

gasebah

I am still trying to up my watchmaking and build as much as I can. Not easy to build something that is not existing many times with parts from the net. I came up with this mini fiddy homage with stealth dial. I deliberately did not include crown guards as I did not want it to look like a PAM rep gone bad.

IMG_0200.JPG

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

IMG_0200.JPG

Edited by gasebah

Thx guys. It looks much more classy in real life. I would love to add some more pics, but still having problems with uploading anything.Hey wait...now it works. As you can see I also mixed up PVD and steel bridges to give the movement kind of a zebra look. It is kind of rewarding as this is definitely a one of a kind piece.  

IMG_0201.JPG

fullsizeoutput_435.jpeg

IMG_0203.JPG

fullsizeoutput_434.jpeg

Simple. I just sourced some parts all over the net. 

1. The mini fiddy no crownguard case is from jacksontse.com
  2. Phantom dial and hands are from getat (siswatch727.com). Be careful, this is not a good company to deal with. I waited almost 2 month for my shipment and had to write endless mails to get a reaction.
  3. The movement is a Seagull Unitas clone which you can buy all over ebay. I bought a PVDed one as well and mixed the bridges to get the zebra look.
  4. Strap was out of my drawer. I cannot for the life of me remember where I bought it.

Be aware that the mentioned companies are not trusted dealers. But I guess the main reason is that they are established in the Homage sector and not in the Rep sector and this is a rep forum. They are well known in the homage world.

-Alex

Edited by gasebah

Yes. Fits perfectly if you choose the correct dial size. It takes all Unitas 6497/98 clones.