When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Homage Forum

Sogeha

There was a thread about problems joining HF a few weeks ago. I can't find it, but anyway I have just heard they have fixed the email notification issue so anyone wanting to join might like to try now.

Its not a patch on our forum of course, but tends to cover different things, so can be very useful especially if vintage Panerai is your thing.

I didn't hear any rumours, I just thought they only accepted WIS illuminati with impeccable references. 
I did hear there is a secret forum on the dark net that knows who makes the best Sub ;-)

So how did I get in LOL

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

• 11 months later...
14 hours ago, SSTEEL said:

I know this is an old thread, but recently a few members here contacted me to help them with their log in issues on the Homage Forums, so I pm'd the mods there, and a week later I got banned :( 

25975853458_55ef00b639_b.jpgInformation_•_HomageForum_com by S STEEL, on Flickr

Why were you banned Micky? 

No idea mate, not posted on there in quite a while, with my only usage on there recently was sending a pm to Admin to let them know some details of new members there who were having problems logging in.

Hey guys, I'm a TD over there.  You have not been permanently banned. These are just back end issue with the site. The site is not really being maintained and we cannot get in touch with the owner to assist him.  New issues come up on a regular basis.   'Mellons' is a mod over there and has backend access.  He is also active on this forum and a great guy.  Fire him a PM from here and see if he can help you out.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2018 at 7:19 PM, blueradish said:

Hey guys, I'm a TD over there.  You have not been permanently banned. These are just back end issue with the site. The site is not really being maintained and we cannot get in touch with the owner to assist him.  New issues come up on a regular basis.   'Mellons' is a mod over there and has backend access.  He is also active on this forum and a great guy.  Fire him a PM from here and see if he can help you out.

Thanks, will do, I just realised I have a watch here from a member there which I built for them, but only communicated via pm's on there, so really need my access back.