When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The first 5 rolex builds I've built

altesporsche

Hey fellas, 

i became a little obsessed with this Rolex thing lately as I used to be a die hard Panerai guy, but I have been bitten by the Rolie bug in a bad way lol 

these are the first 5 I have built and I have a 6th in the stable, a 5514 HH case with a comex reprinted gen dial and a 1520 gen movement beating inside.. just waiting for the right lume job so I can assemble it. I need someone who can do puffy vintage lume to finish it ? It hasn't been easy to find and get done quickly. 

Anyways here they are, the Space Dweller is a JMB case with correct engravings for the 1963 space dweller, whoopy space dweller dial, rep riveted bracelet, old ETA low beat 24€& lol can't remember the model. But it runs strong. 

116610LN, 116610LV both all gen aside from the mid case, bracelets and the insert on the LV is a V7 insert. 

116710 all gen aside from case and the Yuki hybrid 3135/3186 movement. 

16622 (always wanted one) this one is also all gen aside from Sean mid case and bracelet. 

Quite happy with them.. but now looking at some vintage builds and well the 5514 that seems to have been lingering for ever 

IMG_2732.thumb.JPG.d2c9d58bce4b23bb025904cd48dd565d.JPG

• Like 2