When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Feb 4th

jackflash

24 minutes ago, hugop said:

This is great! Could you please share what model and movement this is?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is a Glycine Airman Spahir 18.  It features a GL-293 which is basically an ETA 2893-2 with a specially decorated rotor. This is the smaller version with 39mm. It is also available as  a Sphair 17 with 46mm size. Both can be had for very reasonable prices on the net.

10 hours ago, blueradish said:

9d036dc49fdc08231c79b23cbea8baff.jpg

I really do not know what to make of this. I really don't. I am torn between "I must have this!!" and ..... don't want  to thread crap.

Thread crapping is more a thing with sales and seriously disrespectful comments. This is just us guys chilling. Anyway I already started the thread crap :-)

I don't think admiration for someone's watch is a bad thing and if it is, you can blame it all on me.

6 hours ago, Sogeha said:

^^^Tell us more brother. I have a bit of a microbrand fetish, but somehow that one passed me by.^^^

It's a dive line, Helson.  They make a nice range of models from vintage style to modern.  Good price point, $700 - $1500-ish.  Top quality and the service is amazing.  This one is called the Blackbeard, but often called the Whitebeard on boards.  There is a black version of it as well.

2 hours ago, gasebah said:

I really do not know what to make of this. I really don't. I am torn between "I must have this!!" and ..... don't want  to thread crap.

Hahaha, I completely get it. I appreciate a dislike for a watch.  As mentioned above there is a black version that probably evokes more of a quality image.  White is not everyone's cup of tea.  Some people think the lume is cheesy but in person it is very impressive.