When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newb to RWG...

Lizard 1

Hello from Ohio!  I have been a member over at RWI for some time.  Only here because of a bad dealing with a member that was also over here.  But, after browsing the forums for a small amount of time, I am glad to find it!!  

I am a PAM fan.  I am starting to think about AP and Bell & Ross.  But, I have had several PAMs and currently own a MiniFiddy (junk and in pieces), a PAM 088 (Gen crown and reworked CG) and a stock PAM 390.

I want to get a 47mm at some point.  I have considered, but never pulled the trigger.  All so far have been 44s.  I think I am on PAM # 10?  Can't really remember...

Anyways, look forward to hanging around.  I am impressed with the amount of parts on this site.  Wish I found it sooner to fix my junk PAM, but maybe I will use what I have left and build something...

You have come to a great place. Not as busy as RWI but high quality, knowledgeable  and cultivated people.

• 4 weeks later...