When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome back - New look and new toys!

Admin

George! Long time, buddy!

Cornerstone, someone discovered Ken has the mysterious ability to generate new nuts at will. When Philma was done with it, another magically grew in its place. :huh: I don't know how many times I've traded off his left nut for something sparkly. :tu:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nanuq said:

Cornerstone, someone discovered Ken has the mysterious ability to generate new nuts at will. When Philma was done with it, another magically grew in its place. :huh: I don't know how many times I've traded off his left nut for something sparkly. :tu:

You're right.  I've never been able to look at the movie Gremlins the same.

Suffice to say, that accidentally spilling a bottle of Ouzo in Ken's lap is NOT PRETTY.

46 minutes ago, martijnp said:

Everytime somebody quotes me or even post in the same topic as I did, I got a notification in the notification center but also per e-mail. Is this something we can turn off? @Admin:) 

If you go to your profile, and then select Settings, then go to Notification Settings one the right hand of the screen you can both select what it automatically emails you, but also if it includes them all in one email a day or not at all.

5 minutes ago, cornerstone said:

If you go to your profile, and then select Settings, then go to Notification Settings one the right hand of the screen you can both select what it automatically emails you, but also if it includes them all in one email a day or not at all.

Thank you! Turned everything off, hopefully this works :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just paid for my VIP membership.

A few comments on the new layout:

I like the looks and the newly added features.

The layout seems to not make good use of the real estate on my screen (wide unused edges on both sides, but maybe it's just an issue with my set-up ?).

The Classified section does fell like a step in the wrong direction IMHO:

Writing a sales thread seems more complicated (but I can probably figure it out) and finding sales threads is definitely less intuitive.

I see a 50% decrease in views and even more in actual sales at least for my last sale :)

Otherwise I appreciate what you are guys doing to provide this great platform for us.

Donerix

• Like 2

On 2/25/2017 at 1:35 PM, Donerix 2.0 said:

Just paid for my VIP membership.

A few comments on the new layout:

I like the looks and the newly added features.

The layout seems to not make good use of the real estate on my screen (wide unused edges on both sides, but maybe it's just an issue with my set-up ?).

The Classified section does fell like a step in the wrong direction IMHO:

Writing a sales thread seems more complicated (but I can probably figure it out) and finding sales threads is definitely less intuitive.

I see a 50% decrease in views and even more in actual sales at least for my last sale :)

Otherwise I appreciate what you are guys doing to provide this great platform for us.

Donerix

Thank you for your continued support and your comments. We will continue to work on the classifieds to make them better and a more integrated part of the forum.