When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT Batman examples?

thealphabeta

GMT Batman examples?

Hi All

It's been a while since I've been on here.  I took an extended break from reps, actually to build up my gen collection.  Now I've got the bug for the GMT Batman and fancy getting a rep to see if its something I fancy going all in on.  I've had a look on trustys site and he seems to have a couple of versions.  I've used him for years so trust his service.  The search function isn't being that rewarding at the moment but has anyone purchased one recently, what did you go for?  Any pics?  Ta in advance

1 hour ago, RickFlorida said:

What is a "Batman" GMT?   I assume it means it's all black or something?

The Batman GMT is the version where the bezel has blue and black (black for 18-6 and blue for 6-18) coloration.

3 hours ago, thealphabeta said:

GMT Batman examples?

Hi All

It's been a while since I've been on here.  I took an extended break from reps, actually to build up my gen collection.  Now I've got the bug for the GMT Batman and fancy getting a rep to see if its something I fancy going all in on.  I've had a look on trustys site and he seems to have a couple of versions.  I've used him for years so trust his service.  The search function isn't being that rewarding at the moment but has anyone purchased one recently, what did you go for?  Any pics?  Ta in advance

I would go for the new noob CHS version. I have the 116710LN one and it is running great. I know some people have had movement issues, but overall it's a great rep so far. If you don't want to chance the movement issues, get the older ICHS version.