When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I think i got a NOOB Sub Hulk v7 with the wrong insert, any thoughts ?

themannier

Hi everyone !

I finally received from Toro a beautiful Noob hulk v7 but it looks like the maker built it with another insert color, darker from what i saw on every forums.

What do you think mates about that ? 

Is it me or the bezel color can change at this point according to the photos setting ? :g:

These pictures of my watch were taken under too different strong spotlight.

IMG_20170208_154154_1_zpszxswt6en.jpg

IMG_20170206_203516_zpsgysnitfd.jpg

This one download from another forum, with what looks like the good light green color !

a9m5f_zpsx1aqrie9.jpg

Difference in lighting makes a huge difference. I have had several of both and it really depends on the lighting. Sometimes the V7 insert in my franken looks emerald green like a gen then I shift a half a degree and it flattens out to a dull green lol then I get sad.. 

42 minutes ago, altesporsche said:

Difference in lighting makes a huge difference. I have had several of both and it really depends on the lighting. Sometimes the V7 insert in my franken looks emerald green like a gen then I shift a half a degree and it flattens out to a dull green lol then I get sad.. 

I see exactly what you mean, this watch is a mistery ! :fool:

I think my judgment has been impacted too much from the pictures i saw on the other forums...i thought i lost the lotery when at first seeing this dark insert.

I would be very curious to see a gen under different lighting condition :g:

Nonetheless, i know this v7 insert has not yet the fine color; she is way too dark and less greenish than the real deal...BUT, what a beautiful watch, i don't regret it !