When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are either of these the UPO?

beejaydadeejay

Are either of these the UPO?

I've read the stickies but to a noobie it is pretty hard to tell the difference.  The TDs tend not to put the factories on their ads.  So can anyone more clued up tell me if either of these are the UPO version everyone raves about:

http://www.intime01.co/promotions/1780-planet-ocean-professional-ceramic-bezel-45mm-1-1-best-edition-on-rubber-a8500.html

or

http://www.pf-818.com/watches/omega/seamaster-planet-ocean-ceramic/45-5mm-planet-ocean-ceramic/omcpo45-101r-p-ocean-ceramic-black-ss-ru-swiss-eta-2824.html

or point me at an add for one!  Thanks. BJ

Hi Bj neither of these are the UPO as we would say on the boards as they are both ceramic versions of the planet oceans watches, the UPO was an older model of these, are you looking at the newer ceramic or older 2500 type Omega?
Either way mate a quick search if the forum will give you a multitude of threads on the Planet Ocean models, the depth of knowledge here runs very deep all you need to do is jump in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they do BJ and you'll find them in the trusted dealer section we have here, my suggestion would be to have a good read up on them first and that'll ensure you make the right choice when you buy your first piece or two :)

Good luck having a route around the hallways in here there's much to read and lots to learn bud :inverted:

• 1 month later...