When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does this look genuine to you?

Muttsta

7 minutes ago, Champagnesky said:

If a noob looks this good then I'm getting one asap :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_52&product_id=1959

Plus you have a Y incabloc on this one from Toro, not on the one from Ebay if i am not mistaken :huh:

• Like 1

100% rep.

As said, no Y Incabloc. Swan regulator shape where the screws are is another give away and look at the micro adjuster screw, it's too short, it's screwed all the way in and the regulator arm is only half way across its adjustment range.

Repalicious!!

• Like 2

That is clearly fake. I notified seller it's fake and he keeps insisting it's gen. I reported that to ebay as well. Avoid that seller he keeps listing multiple pam 111s claiming to be gen. I think i saw another older listing of another 111 from that seller. Avoid him at all costs

Sent from my HTC 10

Well that isn't anything like the response I received when I messaged him?

I looked at his history, items he is/has been selling and thought he may have been a victim. He told me that 'he' took down the listing and asked how to tell it was fake.

He thanked me and I haven't seen the Panerai listed agin.

Well that isn't anything like the response I received when I messaged him?

I looked at his history, items he is/has been selling and thought he may have been a victim. He told me that 'he' took down the listing and asked how to tell it was fake.

He thanked me and I haven't seen the Panerai listed agin.

Thanks. I rechecked my ebay messages and yes I told him it's a replica and he replied back saying it's not. Although it was a different seller who replied back saying he bought his 111 at a panerai boutique and claimed to have it serviced by a watchmaker who worked at panerai....

That listing says it sold for 3999, i thought you said he took it down?

Sent from my HTC 10

8 minutes ago, KB said:

I will defer to the guys who know but I must say the seller in all likelihood believed it to be genuine, he does have over 100 sales of watches and jewelry for 100% positive feedback.

Ken

That was my thought as well Ken. I bid on it based on his previous sales and feedback.