When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Complete scumbag Nanuq

nikki6

"It's better to have one and not need it, than to need one and not have it".

My dear departed Grannie taught me that. She had dozens of them buried in the back yard. :huh:

Ok I have to ask for myself and my fellow members who weren't here when you first accosted ken's left nut. What's the story with that?! Lol

I tread softly along the fine line separating raving insanity and lucid moments of ingenuity. The issue is I've no idea which is which mostly.

We were deep in the Arctic, far up in a Godforsaken snowy pass.

97c595202e4866ff0d8ff0360b78ec0f.jpg

We stumbled through a blizzard with flesh eating scavengers all around, waiting for our inevitable collapse.

df7e7c1e07261e83f6949d2895a9765d.jpg

When suddenly a tumbledown shack emerged from the driving snow.

fb94384201cdf2c834c010621008959b.jpg

We stumbled inside and there stood Uma, Goddess of the North, resplendent in her nut-fur parka.

3b4820be99f0873930dd902434c116cf.jpg

All we wanted was warm drink to thaw a little, but she's a mean cuss. I tried being nice but Ken was too far gone with hypothermia, so he reached for the bottle of hooch.

Quick as a crack across a frozen lake, she drew her Colt and fired! Blam!!! Ken's left nut went flying and I dove for the floor.

He collapsed in agony and she dragged him outside and froze him as a trophy, waiting for the day she needed new fur for her parka.

413504e347957be9089468b8340c34d7.jpg

I made my escape, clutching my furry reminder of the brave, brave, nutless man encased in the icy grip of a lost arctic wasteland.

And then I realized... it would make awesome trading material, because of the story behind the prize, and because nobody would want to actually keep it.

7973c4f0736b7e1e6b3d75fb7b40c104.jpg

Now the entity you think is Ken, is actually a Ken-bot. The real Ken remains encased in ice deep in the arctic, praying that Uma never needs more fur. :shock:

1 hour ago, docthor said:

...which is not the worst I'd say...I mean...think of living on an Island where it always rains and the only pleasure place is a dark room filled with grumpy old man and the odor of sweat and alkohol...

IMG_0797.JPG?format=1500w

Looks and sounds remarkably like the crew lounge here. I'd post a pic, but the sight of Nikki6 and Legend sat around in their undies may put you off your beer for life. 

• Like 2

Looks and sounds remarkably like the crew lounge here. I'd post a pic, but the sight of Nikki6 and Legend sat around in their undies may put you off your beer for life. 

Yes and we are the only two guys with underwear the last I checked. Lol

I tread softly along the fine line separating raving insanity and lucid moments of ingenuity. The issue is I've no idea which is which mostly.
We were deep in the Arctic, far up in a Godforsaken snowy pass.

97c595202e4866ff0d8ff0360b78ec0f.jpg

We stumbled through a blizzard with flesh eating scavengers all around, waiting for our inevitable collapse.

df7e7c1e07261e83f6949d2895a9765d.jpg

When suddenly a tumbledown shack emerged from the driving snow.

fb94384201cdf2c834c010621008959b.jpg

We stumbled inside and there stood Uma, Goddess of the North, resplendent in her nut-fur parka.

3b4820be99f0873930dd902434c116cf.jpg

All we wanted was warm drink to thaw a little, but she's a mean cuss. I tried being nice but Ken was too far gone with hypothermia, so he reached for the bottle of hooch.

Quick as a crack across a frozen lake, she drew her Colt and fired! Blam!!! Ken's left nut went flying and I dove for the floor.

He collapsed in agony and she dragged him outside and froze him as a trophy, waiting for the day she needed new fur for her parka.

413504e347957be9089468b8340c34d7.jpg

I made my escape, clutching my furry reminder of the brave, brave, nutless man encased in the icy grip of a lost arctic wasteland.

And then I realized... it would make awesome trading material, because of the story behind the prize, and because nobody would want to actually keep it.

7973c4f0736b7e1e6b3d75fb7b40c104.jpg

Now the entity you think is Ken, is actually a Ken-bot. The real Ken remains encased in ice deep in the arctic, praying that Uma never needs more fur. :shock:

Gosh B that's quite an account! Lol

By underwear he means a nice red sparkley banana hammock!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Please don't make it sound any worse brother. Please. Lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nikki6 said:

By underwear he means a nice red sparkley banana hammock!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yep.......

IMG_1909.JPG

4 hours ago, Legend said:

Gosh B that's quite an account! Lol

Yeah wait till you hear the Saga of the Tropic 39 Crystal.  :Jumpy:

3 hours ago, nikki6 said:

Heh heh, should I wear the hot pink one this afternoon with my gaytona?!

A word of advice... the hammock goes in FRONT this time.  :rtfm: