When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

18th Feb

jackflash

3 hours ago, jackflash said:

Pearl and insert from Yuki.
Thanks. Yeap, I re-lumed the Yuki dial. Gen-spec springbars from Watch Sales Outlet.

I was just thinking how nice the dial was. Didn't know it was a yuki. How is the gilt on it? Assume it's printed, by I'd imagine if there's enough clear coat you probably couldn't tell. 

Very nice piece!

23 minutes ago, jigelow said:

I was just thinking how nice the dial was. Didn't know it was a yuki. How is the gilt on it? Assume it's printed, by I'd imagine if there's enough clear coat you probably couldn't tell. 

Very nice piece!

Thanks. Yes, the gilt is printed, it's fine on the wrist though. Here's a close up.
de07236843b38d4d18ba45ce191a7045.jpg

Nice, reminiscent of the Heuer 1550SG
324553fbd4036ff16941af2f7e57900a.jpg

I agree with you. I dig both of mine very much!! The Heuer is a slept-on piece. It was available for next to nothing up until last year. I think people are finally catching on to the stellar Flyback Valjoux 230 mov't & also the fact that the watch is thin but 43mm in diameter without the pushers/crown. It's a big contemporarily-sized watch but elegant and wearable due to its thinness!

253d606f1ecaf9f3be9cf2886903e44c.jpg
  • Like 1

I agree with you. I dig both of mine very much!! The Heuer is a slept-on piece. It was available for next to nothing up until last year. I think people are finally catching on to the stellar Flyback Valjoux 230 mov't & also the fact that the watch is thin but 43mm in diameter without the pushers/crown. It's a big contemporarily-sized watch but elegant and wearable due to its thinness!

253d606f1ecaf9f3be9cf2886903e44c.jpg

Well now. That's a great piece! Congrats :)