When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How much time does shipping usually take?

denea

I've recently ordered my first watch from Joshua (perfect clones), he sent me the QC pics the next day, sent the package to UK (he said he will ship it through the UK to Europe) and the package looks like it's in the UK for more than a month already.
I understand it's not the regular shipping process and so on, but I payed 50$ for the shipping on his website and the last time I asked him what's going on he said they didn't get the package back from Royal Mail yet (like why would you need to get it back, you have to send it :| )

Nonetheless, what is the "average" shipping time to EU ? It's my first purchase and I'm being nervous, I realize that, but still, is this normal to get the package in at least two months (if I will receive it that soon) when paying 50$ for shipping ?

Thanks, Dennis.

5 hours ago, KB said:

I would be checking that customs haven't seized the watch.

I know shipping varies from dealer to dealer but I can usually hit in place in the world in a week.

Ken

I have not a single clue that the watch has even arrived at my customs, because the tracking numbers I have indicates it's in the UK yet, delivered and signed ... and making me mad.

5 hours ago, Mike on a bike said:

denea keep me posted on this, I have a lot going on will not be contacting you so if it doesn't come soon let me know via PM.

Is a week soon enough or should I wait for longer ?

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, kernow said:

UK to EU should only take a few days. 

If nothing received by say Wednesday I'd give Mike a PM (or myself if Mike would rather as I'm UK based)

Here are two small details, which I'm not sure are vital, but still:
  - I'm not based in EU (European Union), but in Eastern Europe and the country is Republic of Moldova, it's near Romania and Ukraine.
  - I've ordered the watch and received the QC pics on 6-7th of January and looks like it left china on 11th of January. On 16th it was delivered and signed in the UK. So all this was before the Chinese New Year and I've heard around that time everything just stops.

Do the details above matter or I still should have received the watch already? 
I just don't want to look like an impatient jerk and cause issues, because of bad timing when ordering and not being located in an European Union country (though I still calm myself that we at least belong to the continent :) )

Thanks.

This watch is travelling triangular shipping yes?

If so the signing in the UK is the forwarder, if the forwarder is Chinese (although this should not apply in the UK) there is a chance he just downed tools for CNY which basically ran for the 18th of Jan to the 13th of Feb.

I would contact your dealer to ask him for clarification.

Ken

18 minutes ago, KB said:

This watch is travelling triangular shipping yes?

If so the signing in the UK is the forwarder, if the forwarder is Chinese (although this should not apply in the UK) there is a chance he just downed tools for CNY which basically ran for the 18th of Jan to the 13th of Feb.

I would contact your dealer to ask him for clarification.

Ken

Yes it is. China > UK > Republic of Moldova, which by the way should take a total of 15 days, as his website states.

Joshua didn't answer my last e-mail about where is package supposed to get back from, since it's already in the UK for a month, so I don't think I'll get an answer about the forwarder either (it looks like he just ignores these questions).

Anyway he didn't mention it's something wrong with the forwarder. He said that:

1) he "sent an enquiry" to god knows who and didn't get a response;  - 9th of February

and after that

2) "UK royal mail has not got the package back... Will resend to you once back"   - 16th of February

If I only knew ordering a watch would be such a pain ...

Edited by denea

7 minutes ago, kernow said:

This is one reason why a lot of people only buy M2M. 

Well it's my first experience, I didn't think it's going to be that troublesome when reading comments of people getting their watches in around 2 weeks.

What's the worst case scenario for my case? I mean if the watch is lost or something like this, what I'm supposed to do then ?

Let's take this one step at a time and see what actually happens. There is not much to be gained in worst case speculation at the moment. Josh is a good dealer and @Mike on a bike as well as @kernow have already offered to help. I have been watching this too. I think most likely it will take longer than expected (it already has), but will come good in the end.

40 minutes ago, denea said:

Well it's my first experience, I didn't think it's going to be that troublesome when reading comments of people getting their watches in around 2 weeks.

What's the worst case scenario for my case? I mean if the watch is lost or something like this, what I'm supposed to do then ?

It usually goes fine. Just relax a little longer. If the worst comes and it's lost or customs confiscated then pm me or Mike. 

What happens next depends on the TD's policy, some will reship some won't. 

Like the others above said, don't panic. These sorts of problems always seem to work out. Shipping is really notoriously unpredictable. You can have two packages leave the same place both going to the same postal code, one takes a couple of weeks, the other takes a month!!

A couple of years ago, I had a box of Cigars I bought from a dealer In Australia take 6 months to get to me. They got to the USA, and then for some inexplicable reason they were routed back to Australia!! Got to the origin PO there, but not to the seller, someone there at the PO sent them back to the USA. All told around six months. Suffice to say the cigars were not very good when I finally got them.

• Like 1