When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT - New Moderator!

Nanuq

Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to announce the newest member of the RWG Moderating staff!  :tu:

We spent many an hour around the fireplace sipping fine single malt, bandying about the possibility that the new guy would keep the liquor cabinet and cigar humidor locations secret.  In the end the vote was enthusiastic and unanimous, so without further ado.... may I announce:

SOGEHA   as the newest member of our staff.  :1a:

It's a lot of work, and we're sure he's equal to the task.  So please join us in welcoming him "aboard".

:tu:

• Like 3

What the hell I specifically told you guys NOT to engage this dude. He's straightforward, dedicated, protective, level headed. But he does not indulge in alcohol which makes him totally unsuitable for crew material! Lol.

Congrats@sogeha you've always been on our side and I'm proud to serve alongside you P!

I tread softly along the fine line separating raving insanity and lucid moments of ingenuity. The issue is I've no idea which is which mostly.

• Like 2

Thank you all for the kind words and support and for anyone who can't figure out why such a newcomer was chosen, well neither can I. When this idea was first put to me I was truly stunned.

Aside from the great comradery, the champagne fountain, dancing girls and so forth, I see this not as being raised to the aristocracy, but as having become the servant of all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sogeha said:

I see this not as being raised to the aristocracy, but as having become the servant of all.

Exactly, now if you can prise the lock from the drinks cabinet in the lounge may I suggest you pour yourself a large one. Boy, you're gonna need it! :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kernow said:

Well done Sogeha, very well deserved I say. 

I think I already revealed my real name once in a thread and there are several members who have my full contact information. While obviously I don't want my personal details spread on the interweb, my name is Paul

The allegation that I don't drink is a gross distortion of the truth. I rarely drink spirits, but good red wine has a remarkable tendency to evaporate near me. I'm still getting used to my new status, but obviously things will never be the same again

IMG_6010.JPG

IMG_6011.JPG

• Like 1